National Instruments (NI) Hiring: NI schedule to hire Software Engineer for 2021. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of NI Off Campus Drive are given below.
Table of Contents
National Instruments Corporation, or NI, is an American multinational company with an international operation. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, it is a producer of automated test equipment and virtual instrumentation software. Common applications include data acquisition, instrument control and machine vision.
National Instruments (NI) Hiring:
|Company Name:||NI (National Instruments)|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer 1|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
National Instruments India has an immediate opening for a talented installer developer. As an installer developer in NI, you will be driving the design and development of windows installer packages (.msi, .msm and .exe) to develop Windows Installers and Linux installer packages (.rpm and .dep) to develop Linux installers for the products in NI and helping automate the installer tests for most of the product releases. You will be also responsible for taking ownership for the tasks assigned by the senior members of the team.
- Involve in designing and writing test cases for the developed installer features
- Designing and developing .msi and packages using WIX and ORCA tools, internal tools and using Make language
- Designing and developing linux packages
- Coming up with installer test design, test plan, and test cases for NI product releases
- Monitoring, analyzing and researching technology trends in installer infrastructure development and utilizing them appropriately
- Develop & maintain automation tools
- Develop and maintain feature documentation
- Implement assigned tasks with high quality
- Follow software development processes and design practices of the team
- Understand and adhere to coding guidelines of the team
- Coordinate with the other teams in RF on design requirements
- Meet challenging deadlines while ensuring code quality
- Spend a percentage of time in supporting customer issues pertaining to the product that you have worked on and that has been released to the customers
- Work in an Agile team environment to prioritize work items and leverage resources to deliver features in a release on-time.
- 0–2 years of industry experience with a demonstrated ability in problem-solving, diagnosing technical issues, and proposing reasonable solutions
- B.E/ B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Communications/ Telecommunication
- Familiar with text-based programming languages, preferably Python or C/C++
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Understanding of windows installer technology
- Understanding of Agile software development principles
- Demonstrated ability to:
- persistently drive tasks to successful completion
- effectively interact and communicate with team members
- effectively work in a diverse, multi-cultural group development environment
- take initiative, be a self-starter, and work independently
- quickly learn applicable technology, systems and products
- Strong problem-solving skills, work ethic and drive to succeed
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!