NetApp Recruitment 2020: Applicants are invited for the job post of The Role of programmer/ Analyst at Bengaluru. the detailed requirement and applying process further below in the article.
NetApp, Inc. is an American hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012.
NetApp Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Role of programmer/ Analyst|
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
- experience in Oracle SOA Foundation middleware Technologies or TIBCO
- Also have an experience in Oracle SOA, OSB AND B2B Axway gateway, API Manager
- moreover have a strong ability to drive into the ambiguity and construct clarity and also provide unambiguous information and instruction.
- work close with architects, internal and global teams.
- you must have knowledge and experience in XML and related technologies like XPath, XQuery, XSLT, Rosetta Protocols.
- have a good understanding of ‘SOA governance’ ‘SOA Reference Arcitucter’.
- deep knowledge of Java language and development tools likes IDEs, Continuous integration
- good understanding of LINUX/UNIX, Operating Function, Application Security, Microsoft office.
- The ability of existing process and suggest an improvement
- last excellent Oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply for NetApp Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Also, You must be interested in NTPC Recruitment 2020 for Diploma Engineers |