Neustar Hiring: Neustar schedule to hire Trainee Software Engineer for 2021. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Neustar Off Campus Drive are given below.
Neustar, Inc. is an American technology company that provides real-time information and analytics for the Internet, risk, digital performance, and defense, telecommunications, entertainment, and marketing.
|Company Name:||Neustar India|
|Job Role:||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
In this role you will run along the cutting edge with an all-star lineup of experts in computer science, software engineering, marketing science, operation research and marketing strategy. You will be actively involved in design and development of the multilayered microservices java application deployed on cloud. This involves working closely with technologies which are trending currently in the market. Our Application helps our clients in making decisions by providing solutions in cross channel attribution space and marketing mix modeling space.
- Work closely with Technical Lead Manager to develop algorithms of SaaS based marketing analytics platform.
- Work closely with System Architects to ensure smooth integration of 3rdparty engines into the SaaS platform.
- A hands-on developer with a test-driven approach to coding, contributing high quality, production ready code.
- Technically oriented individual participating actively in design and code reviews
- Resolve technical issues and bring in innovation that improves scalability and performance of Neustar products.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 0-1 years’ experience
- Strong algorithms and data structure, computing skills an any one of the following programming languages – Java (JVM based language), SQL
- SQL and Database internals
- Stellar academic background and/or proven track record
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :