NMDC Recruitment: NMDC schedule to hire Apprentices 2021. If you have a Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of NMDC Off Campus Drive are given below.
Table of Contents
Incorporated in 1958 as a Government of India fully owned public enterprise. NMDC is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel, Government of India. Since inception involved in the exploration of wide range of minerals including iron ore, copper, rock phosphate, lime stone, dolomite, gypsum, bentonite, magnesite, diamond, tin, tungsten, graphite, beach sands etc.
|Company Name:||National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)|
|Job Role:||Graduate, Technician Apprentices|
|Job ID:||Across India|
|Salary:||Rs. 20,000/- for Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 16,000/- for Technician Apprentices, Rs. 10,000/- for Trade Apprentices|
Total Vacancies: 59 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices: 16 Posts
- Technician Apprentices: 13 Posts
- Programming and Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA): 30 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices: Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech in in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics and Mining Engineering from a recognized University.
- Diploma Apprentices: Candidates should possess Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic & Tele commutation, Mining, Modern Office Practice Management and Computer Science & Application from a recognized University/ Institute.t
- Trade Apprentices: Candidates must have National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) from a recognized Institute.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Candidates are shortlisted to documents verification process based on their marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply for NMDC Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts of Apprentices on or before 15th June 2021 through e-mail ([email protected]) and by post.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated regarding further selection procedure.
- Graduate/ Technician Apprentices must register through www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Trade apprentices must register through www.apprenticeshipindia.org
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :