Nokia Hiring 2021: Nokia schedule to hire R&D Engineer 2021. If you have BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the Company: Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Nokia Hiring 2021:
|Company Name||Nokia India|
|Job Role||Applied R&D Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ Telecom Engineering|
|Stipend||As per Company Standards|
|Job Location||Bangalore/ Chennai/ Noida|
The Applied R&D Engineer conducts target-oriented research to directly apply findings to the specification, design, further development, and incremental improvement of services, systems, tools, processes, etc. Integrates, verifies, tests, and modifies SW / system components and capitalises on innovative solutions to meet particular requirements and specifications.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
The candidate should mandatorily have 3-7 years of hands-on experience in the relevant areas
- Develops. Integrates, verifies, tests, and modifies SW / system components and capitalizes on innovative solutions to meet particular requirements and specifications.
- Interprets internal and external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes and services.
- Analyses, designs, develops and tests products / services / improvements / bug resolutions for integrated software systems as per customers’ requirements.
- Manages technical requirements from customers’ needs.
- Delivers SW build-controlled productions releases
- Manages Work Package evolutions through the creation and release.
- Telecom application development using Java/ J2EE technologies.
- Strong in Java, Spring/ Spring Boot
- Experience in designing, developing and integrating applications using REST-based services, XML, SOAP and other widely used protocols
- Should have worked on web standards and technologies
- Node JS
- Java script, React, HTML, CSS
- Good understanding and prior experience building application leveraging the Micro Services architecture
- Dockers, Kubernetes
- Cloud Technologies
- Cloud-native Architecture & micro-service architecture
- Drools, Neo4j, Kafka, Maria DB, Nifi
- Networking (Lite)
- Python Advanced
- Scripting/development language (Perl/Python/Shell script/xslt)
- SCRUM/Agile Management
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
How to apply:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below:
Apply Link: Click Here