NTT Careers Recruitment 2023 : Hiring For MS Engineer (L1)
Table of Contents
NTT Careers Recruitment 2023 : NTT Ltd. official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the NTT Careers Recruitment 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the NTT Ltd. Off Campus Drive 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on NTT Careers Recruitment 2023, NTT Ltd. Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
Provides technical support to field engineers, technicians, and product support personnel who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing, and debugging complex electro/mechanical equipment, computer systems, complex software, or networked and/or wireless systems.Responds to situations where first-line product support has failed to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software. Reports design, reliability, and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering/software engineering. May be involved in customer installation and training.Provides support to customers/users where the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature.
NTT Careers Recruitment 2023 | More Details
|Company Name||NTT Ltd.|
|Job Role||MS Engineer (L1)|
|Qualification||Diploma/Degree/Engineering & CCNA|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested, and operational
- Perform necessary checks, apply monitoring tools and respond to alerts
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when it occurs and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail
- Assist in analyzing, assigning, and escalating support calls
- Investigate third line support calls assigned and identify the root cause of incidents and problems
- Report and escalate issues to 3rd party vendors if necessary
- Provide onsite technical support to clients and provide field engineering services to clients
- Conduct a monthly random review of incidents and service requests, analyze and recommend improvement in quality
- Provide continuous feedback to clients and affected parties and update all systems and/or portals as prescribed by NTT
- Proactively identify opportunities for work optimization including opportunities for automation of work
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Ability to communicate and work across different cultures and social groups
- Ability to plan activities and projects well in advance, and takes into account possible changing circumstances
- Ability to maintain a positive outlook at work
- Ability to work well in a pressurized environment
- Ability to work hard and put in longer hours when it is necessary
- Ability to apply active listening techniques such as paraphrasing the message to confirm understanding, probing for further relevant information, and refraining from interrupting
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to place clients at the forefront of all interactions, understanding their requirements, and creating a positive client experience throughout the total client journey
- Advanced diploma, degree, or relevant qualification in IT/Computing (or demonstrated equivalent work experience)
- Demonstrated work experience
- Demonstrated experience required in Engineering function within a medium to large ICT organization
- Demonstrated experience of Managed Services
- Demonstrated working knowledge of ITIL processes
- Demonstrated experience working with vendors and/or 3rd parties
What will make you a good fit for the role?ExperienceMinimum 2 Years & AboveQualificationDiploma/Degree/Engineering & CCNADeliverables· Remote/ onsite monitoring of all network.
- Monitoring all the routers.
- Locating faults on the network, and pinpointing the reason for the fault.
- Monitoring performance of the WAN continuously and report the same.
- Escalating problems and bottlenecks on the network to the Network Engineer team.
- Coordinate with respective service providers for resolution of link failure.
- Vendor management with the respective equipment vendor’s/ service providers to restore the failed service.
- Escalation of carrier related problems to the NIS engineer.
- Expert in all functions related to NMS tools.
How to Apply for NTT Careers Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the NTT Ltd. Careers Recruitment 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
NTT Careers Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for NTT Careers Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the NTT Ltd. Careers Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of NTT Ltd. or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide NTT Ltd. Careers Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides NTT Ltd. Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the NTT Ltd. Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :