Shell Careers Recruitment 2023: Hiring For Engineer – Process Data SSW
Table of Contents
Shell Careers Recruitment 2023 : Shell. official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Shell Careers Recruitment 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Shell Off Campus Drive 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Shell Careers Recruitment 2023, Shell Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
We are a global group of energy and petrochemical companies with more than 90,000 employees in more than 70 countries. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future.
Shell Careers Recruitment 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Engineer – Process Data SSW|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
Purpose & Accountabilities
- Support diverse Shell Assets with Annual Business Planning (OP) and HC Resource/Reserves Reporting (ARPR)
- Integrate subsurface data types such as production, pressures, etc. to present meaningful insights using industry standard data visualization tools. Prepare reports on time delivery of various review processes.
- Support Assets with Decline Curve Analysis (DCA) based production forecasting.
- Identify and apply efficiency improvement initiatives (in Reserves Estimation, Classification, Reporting, Assurance domain) through application of advanced analytics.
- Perform data management tasks including engagements with Asset Focals for diligent Quality Checks and closing-out data gaps.
- Participate in RE network and share key achievements and challenges.
- Demystify the process complexity and identify simplification opportunities.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong aptitude for Learner Mindset
- The successful candidate should have a University Degree in Geoscience, Reservoir engineering, Petroleum Engineering or relevant with 2 years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience in Production Data Analysis, Production Forecasting, Hydrocarbon Maturation and Annual Reserves Reporting will be an added advantage
- Flexibility to move quickly across changing priorities and manage multiple Projects/Programs
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions.
- A good understanding of the end-to-end Upstream Asset Development.
- Ability to engage and effectively communicate at all levels inside and outside Shell and within different cultural settings.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to challenge and ability to build internal and external relationships based on trust and to integrate across multiple functions.
The new SEAM organization integrates Safety, Environment & Asset Management activities, with a broad geographical footprint, that will support Shell’s business & assets around the world.The vision of SEAM is to provide capability across the spectrum of Safety, Environment and Asset Management with:
- shaping the future ways of working through introducing to the business new technology and news way of working, including e.g. digital, SBO, and real-time, data-driven, end-to-end optimization and risk management, but also global programmes like Human Performance Based Safety Philosophy.
- providing performance feedback driving disciplined execution to deliver reliable, predictable results
- helping the businesses build their improvement plans and provide support to execute them
- sustaining performance through strong core capabilities (internal, including SBO & contingent) through building expertise and a company-wide consistent approach
The VP TAO will be accountable for maximizing integrated business value across the organization. Technical Asset Operations (TAO) is a key enabler for the accelerated delivery of Shell’s Asset Management System and will help us to reach our ultimate potential in Downstream Manufacturing, Integrated Gas and Upstream. TAO provides high quality and cost-competitive technical resources who are not physically present at site yet are an integral part of asset teams delivering value through end-to-end AMS work processes.
Purpose of this role is to provide technical support for various data management activities especially in the Subsurface, Wells and WRFM discipline. This role is expected to have more focus on Reservoir Engineering within Subsurface with hands-on experience in RE workflows and Hydrocarbon Maturation. Knowledge in Exploration and development life cycle would be very handy to perform this role. Good understanding of various data types such as fluid, pressure, SCAL, reservoir properties etc. is required. Skills in Data analysis (using Python), data integration (using VBA) and visualization (using Spotfire) are added advantage.
How to Apply for Shell Careers Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Shell Careers Recruitment 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Shell Careers Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Shell Hiring 2023?
To apply for the Shell Careers Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Shell or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Shell Careers Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Shell Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Shell Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :