Ola Electric Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch : Mass Hiring for Freshers as Graduate Intern | Recruitment for 2022/2023 Batch | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
Ola Electric Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch : Ola Electric announce a virtual off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch for Freshers Candidates of Any Degree Candidates. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Ola Electric Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Ola Electric Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Ola Electric Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Ola Electric Mobility is an Indian electric two-wheeler manufacturer, based in Bangalore. Its manufacturing plant is located in Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu, India. Ola is India’s largest mobility platform and one of the world’s largest ride-hailing companies. Ola revolutionised urban mobility by making it available on demand for over a billion people across 3 continents. Ola Electric – The future of mobility is here. Charging ahead to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable mobility. Mobility for the world. Sustainability for the future.
Ola Electric acquired Amsterdam-based electric scooter manufacturer Etergo in May 2020 and announced that it would launch its own line of electric scooters in India by 2021. In December 2020, the company announced its plan to set up an electric scooter manufacturing plant in Tamil Nadu at a cost of ₹2,400 crore (US$310 million) after signing a memorandum with the Government of Tamil Nadu. It acquired a 500-acre land in Pochampalli, Krishnagiri District in January 2021; the construction work for the factory began in late February.
Ola Electric was established in 2017 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of ANI Technologies, the parent entity of Ola Cabs. The company was started to reduce emission and fuel dependency of Ola’s cabs, and shift to mass electric mobility; a pilot program was launched in Nagpur in May 2017 by setting up charging stations across the city and procuring electric cabs, e-buses, and e-rickshaws from OEM partners.
Ola Electric Off campus Drive for 2023 Batch Details :
|Company Name||Ola Electric|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||Best In Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Ola Electric Off campus Drive for 2023 Batch Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Ola Electric Hiring freshers
- Any Graduate
- Must be a Smartphone user
- Ready to travel and service customers with software updates,
- 3 hours of Job readiness training will be given before joining
- Offer letter will be released only after the training is successfully completed by the applicant
- Certification of Internship will be provided after successful completion of internship
- 1 leave per week would be given on a rotational basis
- Candidates should not have any exams/classes for the next 30 days
- Should be open to work in the location mentioned
- Hands-on Experience on OLA Electric Scooter.
- In-depth Technical Knowledge on OLA Electric Scooter.
- Knowledge on Vehicle Diagnosis/ Mobile Diagnosis Application.
- Vehicle Testing on Software/Hardware level on OLA Scooter.
- Extensive Travelling across region required.
- Customer Interaction and customer handling.
- Electric Vehicles Functioning/working (OLA Scooter).
Selection Process :
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: Ola Electric online test and virtual interview. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo the Ola Electric online test.
How to apply for Ola Electric Off campus Drive for 2023 Batch?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for Ola Electric Off campus Drive for 2023 Batch online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :