OPTCL Hiring 2021: OPTCL schedule to hire Management Trainees for 2020. If you have BE/ B.Tech as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the post is Odisha. The details of the job are provided below.
About the Company: OPTCL became fully opeartional with effect from 9th June 2005 consequent upon issue of Odisha Electricity Reform (Transfer of Transmission and Related Activities) Scheme, 2005 under the provisions of Electricity Act, 2003 and the Odisha Reforms Act, 1995 by the State Government for transfer and vesting of transmission related activities of GRIDCO with OPTCL. The Company has been designated as the State Transmission Utility in terms of Section 39 of the Electricity Act, 2003.
OPTCL Hiring 2021:
|Company Name||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager – Electrical|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University with minimum 60% of marks|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100/- PM|
- Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University with minimum 60% of marks, 55% is enough for reserved category candidates with a valid GATE 2020 score.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
- Candidates must appear in the GATE 2020 – Electrical engineering paper conducted by the corresponding institutes.
Age Limit: (As on 07-12-2020)
Candidate’s age must be minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years as in case of General Candidates. Relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the GATE 2020 score. Shortlisted candidates will e called for interview.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 100/-. Reserved category candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 500/-
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online for the posts of Management Trainees.
- Starting Date for Online Submission: 07-12-2020
- Last Date for Online Submission: 28-12-2020
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here