Parexel Recruitment Process: Parexel schedule to hire Associate Software Validation Engineer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Hyderabad. The details for Parexel hiring process are provided below.
Parexel International is an American provider of biopharmaceutical services. It conducts clinical trials on behalf of its pharmaceutical clients to expedite the drug approval process.
Parexel Recruitment Process:
|Job Role||Associate Software Validation Engineer|
|Qualification||B.Tech /BE with more than 70 %|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- B.Tech /BE with more than 70 %
- ISTQB Certified
- Sound knowledge on Software Testing
- Good knowledge on SQL /TSQL
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Execute detailed test specifications. Record and tracks detailed results.
- Work closely with project team leaders throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Review all pertinent project documentation.
- Respond to all inquiries regarding the project under test.
- Reports on Project testing status to Project team leaders.
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of personally assigned workload to agreed timelines,
standards, and defined requirements. Bringing to the attention of management any circumstances
requiring urgent or specific attention at the earliest opportunity.
- Participate in formal performance review processes
Engineer: (as above, including the following)
- Develop and/or executes detailed operations testing. Records and tracks detailed results.
- Design/Create Call Flows, produce Unit testing, collate and review completed unit testing.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
- Create and maintain test scenarios and test data for projects under test.
- Create the Operations Testing Report.
- Work closely with project team members throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Participate in all pertinent project documentation reviews, project walk-through and provide signatures
- Participate in software defect review meetings. Monitor and maintains software defect tracking database.
Prepares defect metrics reports. Analyzes defect metrics for trends and progress.
- Reports on project testing to management.
- Operate with moderate direction, interfacing Production, Client Services Project Management, Quality
Management and other project team members.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here