PowerSchool Recruitment: PowerSchool schedule to hire Associate Support Engineer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bangalore. The details for PowerSchool hiring process are provided below.
Table of Contents
At PowerSchool, we believe in the simple truth that every student deserves the best opportunities in life. That’s why our mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their potential, in their way.
|Company Name:||PowerSchool India|
|Job Role:||Associate Engineer ll|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
- The ideal person needs to be motivated and willing to learn
- Bachelor’s degree (computer science or information technologies preferred) or recent graduate
- knowledge of Java, Spring (IoC), Hibernate, JPA, JAX-RS and/ or .net
- Basic understanding of SQL, Oracle experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with current software design principles and concepts such as patterns, algorithms, data structures, dependency injection, MV**, SOA, n-tier architecture
- Ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent interruptions
- Ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment
- This position, under the general direction of the Lead and/or Manager, Software Engineering, will be responsible for technical and development support for our award-winning K-12 software.
- This role will implement, code, build, and test new features, maintain existing features, and develop reports that will include components, data models, customization and reporting features for our products.
- Additionally, this position will gather and refine requirements, develop designs, implement, test and document solutions to produce the highest quality product and customer satisfaction
- Investigate and resolve issues reported for a large web application following best practices such as authoring or updating unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms.
- Analyze performance and develop improvements to performance of web application.
- Assist with security updates to web application.
- Perform upgrades to 3rd party libraries and tools used by the web application
- Assist in implementing new web application software features and products following best practices such as authoring of unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms
- Specialize in client or server side web application development as a member of a project team. Preference for familiarity with the full technical stack.
- Assist in developing software to support internal initiatives, tools, update framework and application functionality
- Work as part of an Agile SCRUM team in the planning, scoping, estimation and execution of technical solutions
- Work within a wide range of new and legacy code and technologies in a mature codebase
- Other duties as assigned
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the PowerSchool Recruitment 2021, they may apply by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :