Precisely Recruitment: Precisely schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Pune/ Bangalore. The details for Precisely hiring process are provided below.
Precisely is a global leader in data integrity, providing accuracy and consistency in data for 12,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including 90 percent of the Fortune 100. Precisely’ s data integration, data quality, location intelligence, and data enrichment products power better business decisions to create better outcomes. We are looking for talented individuals with the experience and motivation to join our innovative team.
|Company Name:||Precisely India|
|Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
The role of an Associate Software Engineer is to create well-written front-end web applications based on best practices, standards, and application requirements received from the product owners and designers. The developer will work with a team to design, develop, and test moderate to complex graphical interfaces and services for web applications.
- Develop web applications and services using Syncsort’s software development processes and tools leading to the highest standard of software quality.
- Participate in design and code reviews within a team environment to eliminate errors early in the development process.
- Take proactive actions to prevent customer issues.
- Participate in problem determination and debugging of software product issues by using technical skills and tools to isolate the cause of the problem in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide documentation needed to thoroughly communicate software functionality.
- Present technical features of product to customers and stakeholders as required.
- Deliver a complete front-end web application.
- Ensure high performance and quality of web applications.
- Coordinate with UX and graphic designers for front end consistency.
- Ensure timelines and deliverables are met.
- Participate in the Agile development process.
- Utilize and contribute to Design System.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to analyze moderate to complex programming problems and create algorithms and programming solutions.
- Ability to produce results at a level commensurate with skill level consistent with industry standards.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Results focused with good time management and personal management skills.
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple priorities or focus and provide in-depth solutions.
- Good self-management skills with the ability to show initiative and take responsibility for issues and problems.
- Specialized Knowledge:
- API experience (RESTful, SOAP), NodeJS, Java Web Development, Spring Framework, JDBC, Apache Velocity, Bootstrap Java or C#.
- Experience with Docker, micro-services, kubernetes, AWS preferred.
- Experience with Jenkins, NPM, Gulp.js.
- Automated unit testing – Jasmine, Junit or Nunit.
- Automated functional testing – Protractor, Selenium.
- Experience with XML, CSS, SASS, SQL, SQL Server, and MVC.
- Experience using Ng-bootstrap, JQuery, JQuery UI.
- Written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write design documentation.
- Experience with Agile Scrum application development practices and tools (Jira, TFS).
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Precisely Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Precisely Recruitment 2021, they may apply by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here