PTC Recruitment: PTC schedule to hire Product Analyst for 2021. This job is for those who have BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. The location of the job is Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for Capgemini off campus drive are given below.
Table of Contents
PTC is a $1B+ global provider of technology platforms and enterprise applications for smart and connected products, operations, and systems. Our enterprise applications serve manufacturers and other businesses that create, operate and service products. Our award-winning ThingWorx technology platforms help companies achieve a “new reality” in smart, connected things and systems – deriving new value emerging from the “Internet of Things” market.
|Job Role||Product Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar fields.|
|CTC-Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar fields.
- Experience working with technically diverse teams. Strong verbal and written communication skills for English is required, however, other international languages such as German, French is a plus
- 0-2 years experience with practical knowledge in a related support, services field that comprises of technical and soft skills.
PTC is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and career-minded individuals to join our Core Technical Support Delivery team where you will have the opportunity to work with PTC’s Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Product Line. Within a global team, you will provide support for PTC’s Windchill based PLM systems. Your task will be to analyse and investigate technical issues, and to develop professional assistance and solutions that meet the highest quality standards. The goal is to meet the high demands of our end customers who use PTC PLM solutions in a mission-critical environment. To do so, you provide high-quality support services to our customers and partners, reducing their support efforts, eliminating risks, and promoting good customer service experience
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Notification
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
- Provide technical support and advice to customers and partners regarding implementation, customization, deployment, and optimization of our PLM applications (Windchill PDMLink®, Windchill ProjectLink® etc.)
- Utilize PTC’s case management tool to log issues, track associated status and related activities. The goal is to meet the high demands of our end customers who use PTC PLM solutions in a mission-critical environment. To do so, you provide high-quality support service to our customers and partners, minimizing their efforts, eliminating risks, and with best support experience.
- Use of your technical and industry-specific IT knowledge to provide extended support activities (technical trainings, webinars, mentoring etc.)
- Create and publish knowledge articles for re-use by PTC customers and employees.
- Candidate must demonstrate a willingness to be proactive as well as to independently take on new challenges.
- Identify and recommend product and support training opportunities for the team.
- Provision of our ITIL-based services with the aim of continuous quality improvement (ISO 9001:2015)
- Primary working hours will be in Europe or North America hours as required
- A strong capacity and desire to develop personalized customer service and communication skills. The candidate is expected to understand and relate to customers’ needs while effectively managing customer expectations. A strong background in technical and customer support is desired.
- The ability to effectively manage multiple urgent issues in parallel.
- The confidence, communication, and interpersonal skills to manage and direct customers during urgent and/or critical situations.
- The desire to learn new skills, coach, mentor, and train peers throughout the organization. The ability to work with teammates in a collaborative manner to achieve a mission.
- Presentation skills to prepare and present to large or small groups on technical and functional topics.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Strong experience on implementing or supporting Client-Server architecture or Multi-tier applications including practical knowledge of core components such as Databases, Networking and Operating Systems.
- Exposure to functional or hands on knowledge on cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, AWS or vCloud etc.
- Demonstrated ability to solve analytical problems with maintaining effective and precise investigation, documentation for issues, defects, and customer use cases.
- Object-Oriented programming background preferably in Java.
- An understanding of web and web services development including use of RESTful API’s, HTML and XML is preferred.
How to Apply for PTC Off Campus Drive 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through link provided below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!