Publicis Sapient Off Campus Recruitment 2020 |Trainee – Quality Engineering|B.E./B.Tech
Table of Contents
Publicis Sapient Off Campus Recruitment 2020 is scheduled to hire Trainee – Quality Engineering for B.E/B.Tech from 2020 batch graduates at Bangalore, Noida, and Gurgaon. The detailed eligibility and application process for Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive are mentioned below.
Publicis Sapient Off Campus Recruitment 2020 :
|Job Role||Quality Engineering (QE) Trainee|
|Salary||Rs. 4.9 – 4.9 LPA|
|Job & Interview Location||Bangalore, Noida, and Gurgaon|
- Candidate should be graduate in B.E./B.Tech in the following disciplines: Computer Science or equivalent branch, Information Technology (IT) OR Information Science (IS) OR Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Electronics and Communication (ECE), Electronics and Electricals Engineering (EEE), Electrical Engineering (EE)
- 60%/6 CGPA and Above, in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- No Live Backlogs: A student must have cleared all his/her previous papers before applying
As a Trainee in Quality Engineering (QE), one will be working with globally distributed teams to contribute towards Quality Engineering on innovative bespoke software solutions for leading brands undergoing digital transformations, ﬁnancial and trading institutions using cutting-edge programming languages and methodologies.
– Participate actively in all phases of software testing lifecycle
– Align with the working ways of agile methodology
– Work with project teams and clients to understand/ analyze requirements
– Actively manage scope at the assigned task level and identify alternatives within the stipulated timeframe
– Project team support with workshops, meetings and collaboration activities
– High-level understanding of the testing strategy, testing plans and testing techniques as applicable on the project
– Create QE artifacts such as high-level test scenarios, test scripts etc.
– Leverage latest tools/ cloud solutions in the market for various types of validation and automation (Mobile/ API/ Performance/ Security/ Creative/ Analytics and more)
– Enhance automation frameworks by coding for new custom functions that can be integrated with automation frameworks
– Coding of automated scripts for testing scenarios and workﬂows
– Create and maintain automation test scripts across different view-ports (Desktop/Mobile device/ Tablets etc.)
– Integrate automated scripts with DevOps (across multiple environments)
– Understand the architecture and develop/ code for components and defect ﬁxing
– Perform validations, analyze results and log defects for the failures
– Collaborate with teams for root cause analysis, issue resolution, and closure
– Provide status reporting for the assigned tasks to the Test Lead
– Adhere to standard testing processes and procedures set up for the team
– Online Assessment
– Domain Interview
– Attribute Interview
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
How to Apply for Publicis Sapient Off Campus Recruitment 2020 :
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by following the link as soon as possible.
To Apply: First Click on Step 1 Link & Complete the Step First and Then Go for Step 2.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Interview Location: Bangalore, Noida and Gurgaon
Internship Duration: 5.5 Months till June 30, 2020
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Shell Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 | Freshers Hiring Drive | Apply Today
- Salesforce Graduate Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Now | Apply Today
- SLB Fresher Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Today
- Zomato Graduate Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment | Apply Today
- Infosys Entry Level Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Today