RBI Assistant Recruitment for Freshers 2020 for Assistant | Any Degree | 926 Posts |
Table of Contents
RBI Assistant Recruitment for Freshers 2020 – Reserve Bank of India invites the online application for 926 posts of Assistant in various offices of the Bank. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree within the age limit of 20 to 28 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 23 December 2019 to 16 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process for RBI Assistant Recruitment are mentioned below.
RBI Assistant Recruitment for Freshers 2020:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||16 January 2020|
Educational Qualification (as on 01.12.2019):
- Candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
- Candidates applying for the post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2019): Between 20 and 28 years
- SC / ST: 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years
- OBC: 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years
- PWD: 10 years (GEN/ EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
Location Wise Vacancies: Total – 926 Posts
|Location||No. of Posts|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||63|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||20|
Selection Process for RBI Assistant Recruitment:
- Selection will be based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- Final Selection will depend, on the performance in the online test, qualifying in LPT, Medical fitness, verification of certificates, Biometric Data, etc.
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Tests||Qns/Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
|Name of Tests||Qns/Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||30 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||40||30 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||25 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||20 minutes|
Language Proficiency Test (LPT):
LPT will be of Qualifying Type. The candidates provisionally selected from the On-line Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official/ Local Language of the State concerned. Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment for Freshers 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment online from 23 December 2019 to 16 January 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 23.12.2019
- Closure of registration of application: 16.01.2020
- Closure for editing application details: 16.01.2020
- Last date for printing your application: 31.01.2020
- Online Fee Payment: 23.12.2019 to 16.01.2020
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): February 14 & 15, 2020. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): March 2020. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
To Apply in Latest Off Campus Jobs: Click here
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply in Latest B.Tech Jobs: Click here
Also, Apply In Latest Jobs Openings :
- Leica Biosystems Internship 2023: Hiring as an Intern | Freshers Jobs | Apply Now
- Segula Technologies Walk In Drive 2023: Hiring as Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now
- Rupeek Internships 2023: Hiring as Paralegal Intern | Apply Now
- Infosys Fresher Jobs 2023: Hiring as Technical Process Executive | Apply Now
- Amazon Limited Hiring 2023: Hiring as Device Associate MMPT | Apply Now