RBI JE Recruitment: RBI schedule to hire Junior Engineer for 2021. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and Hike application process are given below.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders. Following India’s independence on 15 August 1947, the RBI was nationalised on 1 January 1949.
RBI JE Recruitment:
|Company Name||The Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Qualification||Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
|CTC-Salary||Rs. 21,400/- PM|
|Job Location||Across India|
Total vacancies: 48 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 24 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 24 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RBI JE Recruitment 2021:
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Experience: At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc.
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or
- Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Experience: At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc.
Age Limits: 20 to 30 years as on 01-02-2021
Selection Process for RBI JE Recruitment 2021:
- Selection will be through Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The
Online Examination will be for 300 marks.
- The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language/s of the zone concerned.
- Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online examination, biometric verification and Language Proficiency Test taken together in order of merit.
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Test||No. of Qns||Max Marks|
|Engineering Discipline Paper I||40||100|
|Engineering Discipline Paper II||40||100|
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS Candidates: Rs.50/-
- For GEN/OBC Candidates: Rs.450/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How To Apply for RBI JE Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for RBI JE Recruitment online latest by 15th February 2021.
- Commencement of online registration of application: 2nd February 2021
- Closure of online registration of application: 15th February 2021
- Online Fee Payment: 2nd February 2021 to 15th February 2021
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: 8th March 2021
For More Info & Apply Link: Click Here