Reliance Jio Hiring: Reliance Jio schedule to hire Software Development Engineer for 2021. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive are given below.
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, d/b/a Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles.
Reliance Jio Hiring:
|Company Name:||Reliance Jio India|
|Job Role:||Software Development Engineer 1|
|Experience:||0 – 1 year|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
We are looking for a Backend developer to join JIO Platforms supporting the Retail Technology Teams (Reliance Retail tech, Ajio, JioMart).
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Freshers or experience with 0-1 years of hands-on programming experience in building data-driven REST APIs, services & platforms using advanced Java & frameworks like Spring Boot, with deep focus on integration & scale.
- 0 to 1 years ( 2020 and 2021 BE/BTechs/ MTechs in Computer Sciences).
- We are currently not accepting CV of 2021 graduates / post-graduates for this hiring drive.
- Programming Language – Java.
- Programming Interface – REST API.
- Architecture – Microservices.
- Programming Framework / Dev Framework – Spring Boot.
- Database Proficiency – NoSQL (MySQL/ Cassandra/MongoDB).
- Data structure, Algorithms.
- Excellent programmer, preferably in Java – at least at an intermediate level (Collections, Polymorphism, Design Patterns, Annotations, Lambda).
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms – if methods you write are in traffic request path, you know how to avoid unacceptable time complexity
- Knowledge of REST Framework like Spring Boot.
- Basic understanding of TCP, UDP, HTTP, HTTP2 SSL.
- Hands-on experience with databased – one of the following Mysql or Mongo or Cassandra.
- Usage of mid-tier caches: Redis, Memcache, EHCache, Hazelcast, Aerospike.
- Have working knowledge of Load Balancing and Adaptive Routing across nodes (NGNIX).
- Understanding of asynchronous communication and non-blocking IO.
- Basic understanding of different layers in the services stack – Load Balancer, API Gateway, Service Discovery, Central Config Management, Feature toggle, etc.
- Familiarity with message queue systems and AMQP and Kafka is desirable.
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :