Sabre Recruitment: Sabre schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bangalore. The details for Sabre hiring process are provided below.
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives.
|Company Name:||Sabre Corporation|
|Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Eligibility Criteria for Sabre Recruitment 2021:
- 1 to 3 years of hands-on software testing experience and Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail, strategy, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written in documentations and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Previous hospitality or travel industry experience preferred, not required.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures based on business requirements
- Perform functional and regression testing of application and interfaces, to ensure that developed products meet design specifications and adhere to product quality standards
- Understand the business requirements, develop and automate test cases using (Eclipse / .Net / Selenium Java) automation tool
- Design, build and maintain reliable automation scripts for complex applications spanning desktop, web, backend, platform, API gateways.
- Make testing processes effective and efficient to deliver high quality software.
- Continuously improve test case coverage by covering (E2E, Regression, Negative and Exploratory Test cases) for all features and application functionality.
- Create accurate and detailed defect reports when issues are identified.
- Work with internal and external customers to understand business processes, troubleshoot issues, analyze, and write detailed defects, and provide solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and document internal and external processes and workflows where needed.
- Strong knowledge of programing language (C#, Java) and scripting language (VB script, JScript)
- Familiarity with test automation – design, code and execute automated test scripts with QA tools and techniques
- Solid experience testing with desktop, web and API-based applications
- Design and execute SQL queries for data validation and test execution
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and software testing methodology, particularly in an Agile environment
- Design & develop integration tests using cucumber and selenium frameworks
- Automation Testing Experience and hands on API testing would be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively in fast paced environment.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
How to Apply for Sabre Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the Sabre through the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :