Samsung Hiring 2021: Samsung schedule to hire Java Developer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bangalore. The details to apply in the job are provided below.
The Samsung Group is a South Korean multinational conglomerate headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous affiliated businesses, most of them united under the Samsung brand, and is the largest South Korean chaebol. Samsung was founded by Lee Byung-chul in 1938 as a trading company.
Samsung Hiring 2021:
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
What You Will Do :
- The candidate shall be responsible for the development and delivery of Ignite (Product) solution to a customer.
- The immediate responsibility will be build the micro services which may interact with with multiple third parties primarily through API based integrations.
- The job entails planning & tracking tasks for the project to achieve timely delivery of solution to customer.
- The job will include interfacing directly with the customer’s and other vendor’s technical team(s) and driving Harman development team(s) for completing the integrations.
What You Need :
- Candidate shall be responsible for software delivery to a specific Ignite customer from inception through completion.
- Candidate shall be responsible to interface with internal/external leads
- Candidate shall drive the Delivery and Integraton phases and proactive on interfacing with required stack holder(s) to avoid any delivery impact.
- Candidate shall be a very strong Core JAVA developer with clear concepts of Object Oriented programming and strong design skills.
- Candidates will be preferred with sound knowledge of Security concepts like SSL, mutual Auth, network security etc.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
- Candidate shall be familiar with development of REST APIs and Microservices
- Candidate shall be familiar with use of no-sql databases such as MongoDB etc
- Candidate shall be familiar with Spring, Springboot.
- Candidate should be familiar with cloud based (Preferably AWS) architecture and deployments.
- Candidates with experience in Kafka, MQTT etc will have added advantage
- Candidate shall be familiar with CI/CD tools such as Eclipse, Jenkins, Static analysis tools & test coverage tools like SonarQube, Maven, Git/Gerrit, SVN
- Candidate shall be responsible for created a detailed WBS for each release and tracking the tasks outlined for each release
- Candidate shall be responsible for ensuring adherence to agile processes in their management scope and collection of metrics that determine the health index of the program.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here