Sartorius Recruitment: Sartorius AG is an international pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment supplier, covering the segments of Bioprocess Solutions and Lab Products & Services. In 2019, the technology group earned sales revenue of 1827.0 million euros. Founded in 1870, the Göttingen-based company currently employs over 9,000 persons.
|Job Role:||Graduate Engineering Trainee|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or related field
- Knowledge of requirements and relevant industry standard practices with a demonstrated ability to interpret these regulations to ensure proper implementation in the quality systems
- Knowledge of quality systems and product/process lifecycle management within a manufacturing environment
- Proficient basic computer skills like MS word, Excel, PPT required
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Ability to quickly assess assigned task requirements, identify potential challenges, and communicate effectively in order to expedite the successful execution of assigned work
- Efficient organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple processes and priorities effectively
- Willingness to travel around India – 70%
Roles & Responsibilities:-
What you will accomplish together with Sartorius:
- Plan and execute Quality projects by instituting project plans, pert chart, identifying project phases, control plan implementation
- Assist with the coordination of documentation for quality systems projects as well as the QMS
- Assist in qualification of Biopharmaceutical equipment for Installation test
- Knowledge on Boroscope & visual inspection of orbital and manual welding
- Knowledge on P & ID checks
- Knowledge on reading the Vessel GA drawings, Piping drawings
- Good understanding knowledge on cGMP facilities
- Be able to investigate, collect, review, and analyze quality related data.
- Provide support to local Quality Assurance as needed
- Assist with training on quality related subjects and projects
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Assist in compilation of documentation
- Assist in developing business relationships both internally and externally for Quality
- Assist with the creation of technical reports of all components
- Prepare and present departmental related presentations
- Assist with customer related documentation requests
Functional Area:- Quality
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!