SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 |Across India Jobs |8134 Posts Out| Any Degree |
Table of Contents
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India announced job notification for the role of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in cadre clerical for various branches across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process for SBI Clerk Jobs 2020 are mentioned below.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Clerk( Junior Associate)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||26 January 2020|
- Candidate should be graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2020.
- Age Limit(As on 01.01.2020): Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.01.2020, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1992 and no later than 01.01.2020 (both days inclusive) (both days inclusive) (Age Relaxation for OBC-3 Years; SC/ST-5 Years; PWD-10 Years)
SBI Clerk Recruitment-Total Vacancies(State Wise):
|State||No of Vacancies|
|Jammu & Kashmir||50|
|Leh & Kargill Valley||20|
|Dibang Valley,Tawang etc||20|
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The selection process will consist of an on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
|Name of test||No of Question||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Phase – II: Main Examination:
The structure of the main examination (online objective type) would be as follows.
|Name of test||No of Question||Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability& Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of the mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
**Best Aptitude Book , Best Reasoning Book , Combo Placement Pack**
Learn Coding in Different Languages – Step by Step Guide for Beginners : Get the best book from below Link : Learn C Programming , Learn Java , Python for Beginners , Learn Programming in C++
Get Most frequently asked Coding interview Question with Answers , Core Java Interview Question with Answers
- Candidates are required to score minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon). Minimum percentage marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank.
- No minimum qualifying marks for individual subjects are prescribed. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise.
- Candidates qualified in the test (main examination) will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
- SC/ST/PWD/XS- No Fees
- For General and OBC- Rs 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
How to apply SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for SBI Clerk Jobs 2020 position online from 3 January 2020 to 26 January 2020.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Note: Online Application Form available only for the Desktop browsers(So apply only in Laptop/PC’s)
- Opening date of online application: 3 January 2020
- Last date for online application: 26 January 2020
- The preliminary examination will be held in the month of February/March 2020 (Tentatively)
- Main Examination Date 19.04.2020 (Tentatively)
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
To Apply in Latest Off Campus Jobs: Click here
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply in Latest B.Tech Jobs: Click here
Also, Apply In Latest Jobs Openings :
- Rupeek Summer Internship 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Tech Support Interns
- Mahindra & Mahindra Careers for Freshers 2023 : Mass Hiring as Graduate Apprentice Trainee
- L&T Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch : Hiring for Freshers as Engineer Trainee
- Uber Star Internship 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Intern
- TCS Walkin Interview 2023 : Mass Recruitment | Registration Open – Apply Now