SBI PO Recruitment 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Probationary Officers-PO With 63,840/Month Package | SBI PO Eligibility Criteria | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 : SBI PO announce Recruitment for Any Degree Graduate Candidates through its Official Portal. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about SBI PO Hiring 2022 and Apply to the SBI PO Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about SBI PO Exam date 2022, SBI PO Eligibility Criteria and SBI PO Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About SBI : State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list.
State Bank of India was incorporated on 01 July 1955. The Government of India nationalized the Imperial Bank of India in the year 1955, with the Reserve Bank of India taking a 60% stake, and name was changed to State Bank of India. SBI is the largest state–owned banking and financial services company in India.
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
SBI PO 2022 Recruitment Details:
|Recruitment Authority||SBI PO|
|SBI Official Website||https://sbi.co.in|
|Job Role||Probationary Officers-PO|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||25 October 2022|
SBI PO 2022 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification(As on 31.12.2022): Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Note:Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2022
Age limit (As on 01.04.2022): 21 to 30 years i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2001 and not earlier than 02.04.1992 (both days inclusive)
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure:
Phase – I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination is one hour examination consisting of 100 marks and having following sections.
|Subject||No of Qns & Marks|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Examination.
Phase – II: Main Examination:
Main Examination have two part of examination one is Objective type and another one is descriptive type. Objective type have 200 marks and descriptive type has 50 marks. Both the section will be conducted in online. Candidates will have to answer the Descriptive Test by typing on the computer.
(i) Objective Test: The objective type test is 3 hours test and its consist of four following sections which given below
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||50|
|General/Economy/ Banking Awareness||50||60|
(ii) Descriptive Test: The descriptive test will be English Letter Writing & Essay. The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)
Negative Marking: There will be negative marks in each wrong question. The negative marks will be one fourth of the marks allocated to that question.
Phase – III: Group Exercises (20 Marks) & Interview (30 Marks)
- Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III) for preparing the final merit list.The marks obtained in Preliminary Examination(Phase-I) not considered.
- Marks secured by the candidates in the Main Examination (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Exercises & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: No Fees
- General/EWS/OBC candidates: Rs.750/-
Documents Required for SBI PO Recruitment 2022 :
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the SBI PO Recruitment for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Notification
SBI PO Recruitment 2022- Important Dates:
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 1st/2nd week December 2022 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 17/18/19/20 of December 2022
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main: Jan/Feb 2023
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: Feb/March 2023
- Declaration of Final Result: March 2023 onwards
How to apply SBI PO Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2022 online by registering themselves through the link given below on or before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click here
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the SBI PO Recruitment 2022, you have to check the official site of SBI PO or https://fresheropenings.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide SBI PO Recruitment 2022?
Yes, Fresheropenings.com provides SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the SBI PO Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!