SBI PO Recruitment: SBI schedule to hire Probationary Officers Job for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Across India. The details for SBI recruitment process are provided below.
The State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body. It is a government corporation statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is ranked as 216th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2018. It is the largest bank in India with a 23% market share in assets, besides a share of one-fourth of the total loan and deposits market.
SBI PO Recruitment:
|Company Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|Salary||As per Company standards|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute or BE/ B.Tech or an Integral Dual Degree.
- Candidates who are pursuing the final year of Graduation are also eligible to apply and they must complete their Graduation on or before 31-12-2021.
Age Limit: 21 to 30 Years as on 01-04-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for SBI PO Recruitment 2021:
Candidates are selected to the Posts of Probationary Officers in three stages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main examination
Preliminary Examination is of objective type and it is of 100 marks.
- English Language: 30 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 35 marks
- Reasoning Ability: 35 marks
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Main examination consists of two phases. Phase-I is of objective type test of 200 marks and Phase-II is of descriptive type test.
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude: 45 marks
- Data Analysis/ Interpretation: 35 marks
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness: 40 marks
- English language: 35 marks
Phase-II Examination: Phase-II is of descriptive type test which may be either letter writing or essay writing. It is of 50 marks.
Selection criteria for Phase-III: Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in Phase-II (Main Exam). There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approx.) of the category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for Phase-III from the top of the category wise merit list subject to a candidate scoring the minimum aggregate qualifying score, as decided by the Bank.
For General/ OBC/EWS candidates: Rs.750/-. Reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online at the following link from 5th October 2021 to 25th October 2021
- Payment of Application fee & Online registration dates: 05-10-2021 to 25-10-2021
- The download of Preliminary examination call letters: November/ December 2021 onwards
- Phase-I Online Preliminary Examination Date: Nov/ Dec 2021
- Declaration of Result: Dec 2021
- Download of Main examination call letters: 2nd week or 3rd week DEC 2021
- Main Examination Date: December 2021
- Main examination result date: January 2022
- Phase-III Call letter: 1st or 2nd week of February 2022
- Interview Dates: Approximately 2nd week or 3rd week of February 2022
- Declaration of Final result: February or March 2022.
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :