State Bank of India-SBI Recruitment 2020 for Deputy Manager | 45 Posts Out |
Table of Contents
SBI Recruitment 2020 – State Bank of India invites online application for Specialist Cadre Officer for the post of Deputy Manager (Law) for 45 vacancies on a regular basis. Candidates who completed their degree in Law with required work experience are eligible to apply for this job. To get selected in this recruitment candidates have to clear the online written test and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online from 23 January to 12 February 2020. Here we describe the detailed eligibility for SBI Jobs 2020 and attached the apply link for user convenience.
SBI Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Deputy Manager (Law)|
|Salary||Rs.31,705 – 45,950/-Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||12 February 2020|
Educational Qualification (as on 31.10.2019):
- Candidate must have a Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognized University in India.
Post Qualification Experience (As on 31.12.2019):
- Enrolled as Advocates with Bar Council and having 4 years of experience as practicing Advocate OR Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks OR
- 4 years of combined experience as a practicing advocate and Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks. The experience should be after enrolment as an advocate with Bar Council.
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
Age Limit (as on 31.07.2019): 25 to 35 Years (42 yrs. with minimum of 8 yrs. experience)
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities – (Gen) 10 years (SC/ ST) 15 years, (OBC) 13 years
- Ex-Serviceman, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers
(ECOs/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) – 5 years
Category Wise Vacancies: 45 Posts
- Gen – 20 Posts
- OBC – 12 Posts
- SC – 06 Posts
- ST – 03 Posts
- EWS – 04 Posts
SBI Recruitment Selection Process for Deputy Manager:
Selection will be based on the online written test and interview.
- The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English (except for test of English Language). The candidates will have option to give their answer in Hindi or English (except for test of English Language).
|Test||No. of Ques||Max. Mark||Time|
|English language||50||50||90 min|
|Professional Knowledge||50||100||45 min|
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
**Best Aptitude Book , Best Reasoning Book , Combo Placement Pack**
Learn Coding in Different Languages – Step by Step Guide for Beginners : Get the best book from below Link : Learn C Programming , Learn Java , Python for Beginners , Learn Programming in C++
Get Most frequently asked Coding interview Question with Answers , Core Java Interview Question with Answers
Interview: 50 Marks
Exam Centre: Ahmedabad, Banglore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Ernakulam, Guwahati, Hyderabad/ Secunderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi/ Delhi NCR, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Srinagar, Varanasi, Vishakhapatnam, Thiruvananthapuram, Vadodara
- General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: No Fee
Mode of Payment: The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply SBI Recruitment 2020 for Deputy Manager?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this SBI Jobs 2020 position online at SBI website from 23 January to 12 February 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online registration of application 23.01.2020
- Closure of registration of application 12.02.2020
- Closure for editing application details 12.02.2020
- Last date for printing your application 27.02.2020
- Online Fee Payment 23/01/2020 to 12.02.2020
- Tentative date for downloading call letter for online test: 21.02.2020 onwards
- Tentative date of online test: 08.03.2020
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Rupeek Summer Internship 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Tech Support Interns
- Mahindra & Mahindra Careers for Freshers 2023 : Mass Hiring as Graduate Apprentice Trainee
- L&T Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch : Hiring for Freshers as Engineer Trainee
- Uber Star Internship 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Intern
- TCS Walkin Interview 2023 : Mass Recruitment | Registration Open – Apply Now