SEBI Recruitment for Freshers for Grade A Officers/Asst Manager | 147 Posts Out |
Table of Contents
SEBI Recruitment 2020 – Securities and Exchange Board of India invites online job application from the eligible candidates for the post of Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) in General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Engineering Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream for 147 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ LLB/ CA/ Masters Degree in relevant subjects within the age limit of below 30 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the online examination and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31 May 2020 at SEBI website (www.sebi.gov.in). The detailed eligibility and application process for SEBI Jobs 2020 are mentioned below.
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||07 March 2020|
|Last Date||31 May 2020(Last date extened)|
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
- Candidates should complete a Master’s Degree in any discipline OR Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR Chartered Accountant/Company Secretary/ Chartered Financial Analyst/ Cost Accountant from a recognized university
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
- Candidates should complete a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Information Technology/ Computer Science) OR
- Masters in Computers Application OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
Engineering (Civil)/ (Electrical):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance)/ Econometrics from a recognized University/ Institute.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Masters Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or
- Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ English/ Economics/ Commerce with Hindi as a subject at
Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University/ Institute.
Note: Candidates who have appeared for their final examination and waiting for their results are eligible to appear for the selection process.
Age Limit (as on 29.02.2020): Below 30 years (Relaxations as per Govt policy)
SEBI Officers – Discipline wise vacancies: 147 Posts
- General – 80 Posts
- Legal – 28 (6*) Posts
- Information Technology – 17 (5*) Posts
- Engineering (Civil) – 1* Post
- Engineering (Electrical) – 3 (1*) Posts
- Research: 4 (1*) Posts
- Official Language: 1 Post
Note: * – Indicates backlog vacancies
Probation Period: The selected candidates shall be recruited as Officers Grade ‘A’ and will undergo a probation of two years.
SEBI Recruitment Selection Process for Officer:
- Selection will be consist of three stage process i.e. Phase I (online screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
Phase I Online Examination:
|Paper||Topics||Max Marks||Duration||Cut Off|
|Paper 1||All streams: English (Descriptive Test) to test the drafting skills||100||60 Mins||30%|
|Paper 2||General Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy,Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics.||100||40 Mins||40%|
|Legal, Engineering Stream (Civil &|
Electrical) and Official Language stream: Multiple choice questions on Specialized subject related to stream
|Research Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance and Commerce.||100||40 Mins||40%|
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for the Paper 1 and Paper 2 in Phase I.
- There shall be a cut-off of minimum 30% for Paper 1 (no sectional cut-off shall be there) and a cut-off of minimum 40% for Paper 2 in Phase I.
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
Learn and Grow : Get many Technical Courses on much lower Prices – Udemy Sale : Learn the new Trending Skills
SEBI Officer Interview: Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Note: All question papers (in both the Phases, except the test of English) will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
Examination Centres: Various cities across India.
- For Unreserved/ OBC/ EWSs – Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD – Rs.100/-
How to Apply for SEBI Recruitment 2020 for Asst Manager?
All interested and eligible candidates for SEBI Jobs 2020 can apply for this position online at SEBI website (www.sebi.gov.in) from 07 March to
23 March 2020 31 May 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online registration of application – 07/03/2020
- Closure of registration of application – 31/05/2020
- Closure for editing application details – 31/05/2020
- Last date for printing your application – 15/06/2020
- Online Fee Payment – 07/03/2020 to 31/05/2020
SEBI Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Who can apply for SEBI Recruitment?
Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ LLB/ CA/ Masters Degree in concern subjects are eligible to apply for SEBI Recruitment
What all are the present vacancies are available in SEBI?
At present SEBI having the vacancies for Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) in General, Legal, Information Technology, Engineering, Research & Official Language Stream
How many vacancies are available in SEBI?
There are 147 Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) vacancies are available in SEBI
What is the age limit to apply for SEBI Recruitment?
Candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on 29 February 2020
When is the last date to apply for SEBI Recruitment?
Candidates can submit their online application on or before 31 May 2020
How to apply for SEBI Recruitment?
All eligible candidates can submit their online application at SEBI website (www.sebi.gov.in)
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- EY Recruitment 2023 As Associate For Graduate in related discipline
- Ditto Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring Freshers As Insurance Advisor
- TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers As Junior Data Engineer
- Cvent Recruitment 2023 As Associate Product Consultant For Any Graduate, Post Graduate
- YASH Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring Freshers As Trainee
- Tech Mahindra Recruitment Drive 2023 : Mass Hiring for Freshers | Immediate Joiner can Apply ASAP
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!