Solugenix Hiring 2021: Solugenix schedule to hire Trainee – US Finance 2021. The location of the job is Hyderabad. If you are a B. Com/M Com/MBA/ CA Inter/ CWA Inter, you may apply for the post. The details of the job post are provided below.
About Solugenix: Since 1969, Solugenix Corporation has been fulfilling the IT services needs of some of the most respected global corporations in the U.S. Our three-tiered approach to IT services is ideal for enterprises with complex needs just like yours.
Solugenix Hiring 2021:
|Job Role||Trainee – US Finance|
|Qualification||B. Com/M Com/MBA/ CA Inter/ CWA Inter|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Qualifications & Skills:-
- Strong accounting background (accounting concepts and the impact of any transaction)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Results-oriented individual with a candid attitude.
- Willing to learn quickly and adaptable to the Solugenix work culture.
- Good experience in using Microsoft Office tools – Outlook, Excel, Word.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
- Accountable for the day-to-day activities, posting Journal Entries, etc.,
- Responsible in the areas of Invoicing, AR, and AP activities.
- Employee related transactions like managing US payroll.
- Responsible for periodic reporting for the organization.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
- Responsible for Bank Reconciliations.
- Responsible for Fixed assets accounting cycle (capitalization, depreciation accounting, etc).
Job Timings:- 4.00 PM to 1.00 AM (Midnight)
Solugenix Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below:
Apply Link: Click here