SonicWall Hiring 2021: SonicWall schedule to hire Graduate Trainee Engineer- Technical/ Network Support for 2021. This Program is for those who have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronics & Communications Engineering. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About: SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a working reality where everyone is remote, mobile, and unsecured. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile, and cloud-enabled workforces.
SonicWall Hiring 2021:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee Engineer- Technical/ Network Support|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronics & Communications Engineering|
|Experience||Freshers (0-1 years)|
|CTC-Salary||As per the company standards|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronics & Communications Engineering
- 0 – 1 year networking and network security support experience with a solid understanding of LAN/WAN topologies and technologies
- In-depth knowledge of the network protocols: TCP/IP. Routing Protocols like OSPF, RIP, BGP, Firewall, IDS/IPS will be an added advantage.
- Willing to work in a 24×7 environment in night shifts.
- Good understanding of Security, LAN/WAN topologies, and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of OSI Model, TCP/IP, Network Security basics.
- Ability to work in high-level stress and interrupt-driven environment
- Good understanding of L2-L7 networking protocols, major Operating Systems such as UNIX / Linux
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
- Demonstrated ability to use in-depth troubleshooting to resolve or workaround customer issues using troubleshooting tools i.e. Wire Shark, Netmon etc
- Routing and Switching knowledge will be an added advantage
NOTE:- 2020 Fresh Graduates only.
- Responsible for providing technical support across SonicWall product lines via Phone/Web & Emails in a 24x7x365 days environment.
- Assist customers with the deployment of SonicWall network security products like Firewall/IPS and VPN solutions.
- Provide technical solutions and workarounds for end-users with their issues on a respective product line.
- Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place)
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Recreates, identifies, and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to SonicWall standards.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- Candidate should work closely with the Engineering and other cross-functional teams to replicate the issues reported by the customers, validate the bug fixes provided through various patch releases, and resolve the customer issues in a professional manner
- Provide consistent feedback to the team on products supported
- Remains knowledgeable of SonicWall product line and related industry products and technologies.
How to apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply by clicking on the link given below.
For More Details: Click Here