SonicWall Recruitment: SonicWall schedule to hire Test Staff Engineer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bangalore. The details for SonicWall hiring process are provided below.
SonicWALL Inc. manufactures network security and data protection products. The Company designs and develops firewall, enterprise-class, secuer wireless, cloud security, and performance appliances. SonicWALL serves small and large enterprises in education, government, healthcare, telecommunications, retail, and hospitality sectors worldwide.
|Company Name||SonicWall Inc|
|Job Role||Test Staff Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Systems/ Information Technology|
|Experience||2 – 4 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools – preferably Selenium with Python.
- Hands-on experience with UI automation.
- Hands-on Experience with API automation using Python.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BE degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject with 2 to 4 years of industrial experience
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
How to Apply for Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through the link provided below.
For More Details : Click Here