Sony Research India Internship 2023: Hiring For Speech Generation Intern | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Sony Research India Internship 2023: Sony Research India’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Sony Research India Internship 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Sony Research India recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Sony Research India Internship 2023, Sony Research India Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
Sony Research India is driving cutting-edge research and development in various locations around the globe, including laboratories in Japan, the United States, Europe, and Asia. We endeavor to create new technology, products, and services while sustaining Sony Group’s diverse businesses in electronics, entertainment, and financial fields. For our research center to blaze a trail in the latest technologies, we seek to foster the growth of a diverse pool of engineering talent and create a technology talent bank to drive research excellence worldwide. Sony Research India (SRI) is offering outstanding career opportunities around frontline technologies such as AI and data analytics.
Sony Research India Internship 2023 | More Details
|Company Name||Sony Research India|
|Job Role||Speech Generation Intern|
|Qualification||Ph.D. or Master from Computer Science|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
Together with the research scientists or other team members, work on the basic development activities on a daily basis, and participate in speech generation-related topics of the project, like the development of the TTS/Voice Cloning System.
- 6 months starting September first week of 2023.
- 9:00 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) fulltime
Essential Education / Qualifications / Experience
- Ph.D. or Master from Computer Science background or Bachelor with hands-on experience in Generative models with applications audio/speech.
- Deep Learning/Machine Learning frameworks: Pytorch, Tensorflow, scikit-learn
- Knowledge of the state-of-the-art in TTS/Voice Cloning/ Voice Conversion
- Knowledge of generative models
Good to have skills
- Expertise in Pytorch
- Prior experience in the development of TTS/Voice Cloning Systems.
Life at SRI: We are an organization with strong values that is determined to fill the world with emotion, through the power of creativity and technology.
- Dreams & Curiosity: Pioneer the future with dreams and curiosity.
- Diversity: Pursue the creation of the very best by harnessing diversity and varying viewpoints.
- Integrity & Sincerity: Earn the trust of the Sony brand through ethical and responsible conduct.
- Sustainability: Fulfil our stakeholder responsibilities through disciplined business practices.
How to Apply for Sony Research India Internship 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Sony Research India Off Campus Drive 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Sony Research India Internship 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Sony Research India Internship 2023?
To apply for the Sony Research India Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of Sony Research India or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Sony Research India Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Sony Research India Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Sony Research India Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :