Standard Chartered Recruitment: Standard Chartered schedule to hire Associate – Client Delivery (2100029956) for 2021. The location of the job is Chennai. The details of the job is given below.
Table of Contents
Standard Chartered plc is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people.
Standard Chartered Recruitment:
|Company Name:||Standard Chartered|
|Job Role:||Associate – Client Delivery (2100029956)|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Standard Chartered Ideal Candidate:-
- Fresher or Experience with 1 to 3 years
The Role Responsibilities:-
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Notification
- Preparation and checking of the documents relevant to the Limits approved by credit for customers
- Forwarding the prepared/ checked documents to the stakeholder for onward submission to the customer
- On submission of the customer executed documents , checking to be completed with the internal approval and the mandate submitted .
- The completion of security , charge filing with various Government portal as per the internal and regulatory required to be monitored
- On satisfaction of the internal credit , security conditions certification to be issued for the customer to utlise the limits approved
- Update the documents thus received from the customer to the internal systems including the valuation , insurance etc at the appropriate module of the system.
- The documents thus updated in the internal system to be submitted for safe keeping to the internal team called custody
- Custody team on receiving the Execute Documents will check for relevant details like page numbers , correct document number etc with the lodgement memo submitted
- Maintain a tracker for the received Documents to monitor the completion of the activities within the TAT
- The documents to be approved in the internal system and the memo signed off
- The documents need to be scanned , numbered and uploaded to another internal system so that the virtual image of the documents is available for the Business to view while working of further deals for the same customer
- Arrange the physical document in the safe of the Bank in the docket of each customer
- Confirm the completion of all these activities to the staholders
- Copies of the documents thereafter are taken and couriered to the customer as per the Regulatory requirement
- Relevant registers for the same are updated including the Key Register which is mandated for the operation of Safe
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of people, and ensure that holders of all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles ensuring that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks
- Employ, engage and retain high quality people, with succession planning for critical roles
- Responsibility to review team structure / capacity plans
- Set and monitor job descriptions and objectives for direct reports and provide feedback and rewards in line with their performance against those responsibilities and objectives
Job Unposting Date:- 09th November 2021, 5:29:00 AM
Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!