Sunquest Off Campus Drive 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Associate Support Engineer | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
Sunquest Off Campus Drive 2022 : Sunquest announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Sunquest Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Sunquest Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Sunquest Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Sunquest Information Systems Inc. is a U.S. developer of medical laboratory and diagnostic information solutions, with a user base of hospitals and commercial laboratories. In 1996, Sunquest acquired Antrim Corporation, a developer of turnkey laboratory information management software, including MUMPS applications.
Sunquest offers a range of diagnostic laboratory information systems (LIS). In addition to providing services for general laboratory, the company addresses the need for managing workflow in the specialty areas of microbiology, blood bank, and pathology as well as sub-specialties of virology, molecular diagnostics, cytogenetics. The suite includes business solutions as well, to provide the laboratory and hospital management teams with actionable data (KPIs) to manage laboratory performance, adjust staff schedules, and justify changes in the list of tests that are offered by the laboratory.
Sunquest Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
|Designation||Associate Support Engineer|
|Eligibility||BE/B.Tech/M.E/ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA|
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Sunquest Off Campus Drive 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelors or better.
- 0-1 year of experience
- Resolves client-submitted technical issues and actively takes part in version upgrade processes, being responsible for activities from start to end.
- Understands the various deployment options of Clinisys products and maps these options to fulfill real world client workflows and needs.
- Creates detailed technical checklists and processes that need to be followed for the implementation in a new client environment, or version upgrades of products in an existing client environment.
- Promotes and maintains a positive relationship with other technical staff and departments to support the successful implementation of Clinisys products.
- Receives and responds to incoming client request via telephone, web, chat, and email
- Follows established Case Management Best Practices
- Identifies, assesses criticality, and prioritizes resolution of all new and existing issues
- Research issues and utilizes proven resolutions to customer issues
- Manages and documents the resolution process while effectively communicating status with the client
- Stays current with product and industry updates and changes
- Identifies need to escalate complex or risk issues to appropriate senior staff
- Continually learns and expands knowledge of Clinisys applications, environments, and systems
- Creates and references knowledgebase articles
- On-call/holiday rotation(s) required
- Follows the Clinisys Quality Management System and regulatory standards including effective management of Protected Health Information
- Exceptional comprehension skills, and ability to learn and contribute with minimal oversight – a initiative-taker.
- Ability to think in abstract and quickly grasp the essence of the job at hand.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to comprehend and communicate information precisely and unambiguously.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up.
- Good Interpersonal Skills, Initiative-taking and flexible.
- Ability to work methodically in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment.
- Should have exceptional time management, planning and organizing skills.
- Enthusiastic, attitude towards teamwork and ability to work with little guidance.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams, including peers across all Clinisys locations.
- Interact closely with members of cross-functional feature teams for service and support success.
Documents Required for Sunquest Off Campus Drive 2022 :
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the Sunquest Off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
How to apply for Sunquest Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for Sunquest Off Campus Drive 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in other Latest off Campus drive 2021 : Click here
Sunquest Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Sunquest Off Campus Drive 2022?
To apply for the Sunquest Off Campus Drive 2022, you have to check the official site of Sunquest or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Sunquest Off Campus Drive 2022 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Sunquest Off Campus Drive 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Sunquest Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!