Tarana Wireless Hiring: Tarana Wireless was founded in 2009 to research, develop, and commercialize at mass scale a whole new take on wireless access.
Table of Contents
Tarana Wireless Hiring:
|Company Name:||Tarana Wireless India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer Intern/Fresher|
|Experience:||0 – 1 year|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
You will learn how take features to their completion, to understand critical issues and come up with optimal solutions to resolve them. You should willing to learn and collaborate with other team members.
You job responsibilities will also include:
- Creating and maintaining accurate design, test documents
- Developing features, and the validating them on Tarana’s wireless communication system platforms
- Developing models, unit tests and testing frameworks (using C++, C and python) for extensive testing and simulation of all software modules
- Pursuing BTech/BE or equivalent, MTech/ME or equivalent. Preferred majors are Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical Engineering/IT.
- Demonstrated software development experience in modern C++, C and/or Python.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: Data Structures and Algorithms, computer networks (TCP/IP) and protocols, network/cloud programming, Linux operating system internals, real-time OS, multi-threaded software development, embedded systems.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Nice to have:
- Experience with version control systems (git), collaboration tools (wikis, ticket systems)
- Knowledge of OFDM/LTE/WiFi wireless protocols
- Knowledge of C/C++ compile/build tools (make, bazel, ant etc)
We will be paying very attractive stipends based on your ability and experience level.
We are open for internships of all kinds as long as it is for at least 2 months. We will also consider MTech students looking for industrial course work.
The best performers will also get a chance to apply for a full-time position at the Company at the end of their internship.
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :