Tata Communications Recruitment 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Developer | Registration Link Available | APPLY Now
Table of Contents
Tata Communications Recruitment 2022 : Tata Communications announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through Pooled Off Campus Drive 2022 . Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Tata Communications Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Tata Communications Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Tata Communications Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company previously known as Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited. It was previously a government- owned-telecommunications service provider and under the ownership of Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India.
Tata Communications is a digital ecosystem enabler that powers today’s fast-growing digital economy.
The Company enables the digital transformation of enterprises globally, including 300 of the Fortune 500 – unlocking opportunities for businesses by enabling borderless growth, boosting product innovation and customer experience, improving productivity and efficiency, building agility and managing risk. With its solutions orientated approach, proven managed service capabilities and cutting-edge infrastructure, Tata Communications drives the next level of intelligence powered by cloud, mobility, Internet of Things (IoT), collaboration, security and network services.
Tata Communications Recruitment 2022 Details :
|Company Name||Tata Communications|
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Tata Communications Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Tata Communications Hiring freshers
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher – B.Tech. /B.E., BCA
- Good technical background with some professional experience desirable.
- Be highly motivated, hardworking and possess good time management and communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Engineering Graduate, BCA,
- Experience: 0-4 years
- Assists supervisor in development testing. Prepares software development calendar. Also prepares reports and dashboards on project time deviations, rework time etc. Works efficiently and productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participates in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes. Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Software Development. Works under direct supervision.
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: Tata Communications online test and virtual interview. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo the Tata Communications online test.
How to apply for Tata Communications Recruitment 2022 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Tata Communications Recruitment 2022 online by the following as soon as Possible before Last Date.
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :