Tata Power Recruitment 2022 : Hiring Freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainee | Tata Off Campus Drive for 2022 batch | Registration Link Available
Tata Power Recruitment 2022 : Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2022 announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Tata Power Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Tata Power Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Tata Power Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Tata Power Company Limited is an Indian electric utility company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and is part of the Tata Group. The core business of the company is to generate, transmit and distribute electricity.
With an installed electricity generation capacity of 10,577 MW, it is India’s largest integrated power company. Tata Power has been ranked 3rd in 2017 Responsible Business Rankings developed by IIM Udaipur. In February 2017, Tata Power became the first Indian company to ship over 1 GW solar modules. Tata Power has operations in India, Singapore, Indonesia, South Africa and Bhutan. Tata Power Group has its operations based in 35 locations in India.
Tata Power Recruitment 2022 Details :
|Company Name||Tata Power|
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Eligibility||BE/BTech – Electrical|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||Best In Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Tata Power Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Tata Power Hiring freshers
- 2022 batch BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MCA (All branches)
- Good pH score
- Good academic track record (Minimum 70% or equivalent in graduation and 65% or equivalent in X/XII)
- Responsible for service and management of Rooftop Sites
- Develop & Manage Authorized Service Providers
- Ensure smooth supply chain management, Installation & Maintenance requests through OEM/Implementation partners
- Manage/ facilitate warranty claims & AMCs
- Ensure Uptime
- Manage plants via online remote monitoring web interfaces
- Liaise with the regional customer support teams to maintain plant performance .
- Extend technical support to field teams for data logger configuration and fault rectification
- Ensure configuration of plant monitoring dashboards as per customer requirements
- Ensure preventive maintenance & House keeping
- Collaborate with customers for resolving service-related issues Monitor & ensure timely closure of service delivery for signed partnership
Selection Process :
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: Tata Power online test and virtual interview. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo the Tata Power online test.
How to apply for Tata Power Recruitment 2022 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Tata Power Recruitment 2022 online by the following link on or before Last Date.
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :