TCS Atlas Off Campus Drive 2022 : Hiring Freshers as Trainee | Registration Link Available
TCS Atlas Off Campus Drive 2022 : TCS Atlas announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about TCS Atlas Off Campus Drive 2022 and Apply to the TCS Atlas Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about TCS Atlas Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About company : TCS Atlas Hiring 2022:- TCS Hiring freshers of batch 2020/2021/2022, Bachelors, from M.Sc, MA through its Off Campus Hiring process.
TCS Atlas Hiring is designed exclusively for impressive talent with a passion for innovation, and those who believe they can reimagine business functioning through a data-centric approach.
Talent discovered through TCS Atlas Hiring will be a catalyst to providing superior business outcomes, bring confidence to decision-making and help businesses execute effective data-driven strategies to build a greater future
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions, and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
TCS Atlas Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
|Company Name||TCS Atlas|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
TCS Atlas Off Campus Drive 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- 2020/2021/2022 from M.Sc, MA
- M.Sc (Mathematics/Statistics/Economics) & MA (Economics)
Below are some of the many roles where you will be working with the best in the industry, offering your expert knowledge and fresh perspectives to create value for global businesses.
- Insightful Data Scientists: Identifying valuable data and structuring large volumes to discover trends and patterns, will be key to providing confidence to decision making.
- Expert Risk Modellers: You will play an integral role in developing and evaluating systems, minimizing/ controlling risk, and optimizing business functioning.
- Intelligent Model Validators: You will be understanding the concept behind most of the available tools and techniques, applying them depending on the nature of problems, and also understanding their weaknesses and key mitigants.
- Adept Statisticians: You will analyze and interpret data to enable informed planning, and identify trends based on the results to project growth and transformation.
All the rounds of TCS Off-campus Drive will be conducted remotely. The Online Test is expected to be organized in the month of March. Exact Schedule details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
How to apply for TCS Atlas Off Campus Drive 2022 ?w
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to TCS Atlas Off Campus Drive 2022 online as soon as possible before Last Date.
Step 1. Register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’ and above.
Keep your CT/DT ID handy and update the same on the link provided in step 2.
Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here) and complete the application form.
Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here). Click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form.
Step 2. Apply Link : here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :