TCS Digital Hiring for 2022 Batch with Salary : 7 Lakhs/Year | TCS Off campus Recruitment Drive 2022 | TCS Digital Exam Date 2022 | Registration Link available
Table of Contents
TCS Digital Hiring for 2022 Batch : TATA Consultancy Services Limited announce a virtual off Campus Digital Hiring for 2022 Batch of B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc Candidates. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about TCS Digital Hiring 2022 Batch for Freshers and Apply to the TCS Off campus Digital Hiring 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about TCS Digital Exam Date 2022, Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As of February 2021, TCS is the largest IT services company in the world by market capitalization.
TCS have been recognized as a Global Top Employer by the Top Employers Institute – one of eight organizations worldwide to have achieved this status. In its assessment of 1,072 companies worldwide in 2016, the Top Employers Institute rated TCS as an exceptional performer across nine core Human Resources (HR) areas: talent strategy, workforce planning, on-boarding, learning and development, performance management, leadership development, career and succession management, compensation and benefits and company culture.
TCS Digital Hiring for 2022 Batch Registration Details :
|Job Role||TCS Digital|
|Salary||7.0 LPA (UG) & 7.3 LPA (PG)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 April 2022|
|TCS Digital Exam Date 2022||Announced Soon|
TCS Digital Eligibility Criteria 2022 :
- UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / MCA / M.Sc. / MS / Integrated BS-MS / Integrated B.Tech.-M.Tech. / Integrated B.E.-M.E. from any specialization offered by a recognized university/college is allowed-2019, 2020 & 2021, with 6 to 12 months, IT work experience
- Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 70% or 7 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is acceptable
- Highest Qualification: The candidate should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: The candidate should not have any backlogs
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant documents proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). The candidate who has completed his/her Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) is also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time
- Work Experience: The candidate must have 6 to 12 months of IT work experience to apply
- Age: The candidate should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate
TCS Digital Hiring for 2022 Batch Test details:
The test for TCS digital Hiring for 2022 batch consists of following sections that have to be answered in 110 minutes.
It comprises the following sections:
TCS iON is the test provider for TCS Digital Hiring 2022 batch
|Sr. No.||Section Name||Time (Mins)|
|1||Advanced Quantitative Aptitude||40|
|Total Test Duration||110|
How to Apply for TCS Digital Hiring for 2022 Batch?
Step 1. Register and complete the application form on TCS Next Step portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’ and above. Keep your CT/DT ID handy and update the same on the link provided in step 2.
Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal and complete the application form.
Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal. Click on “Register Now”, choose category as “IT”, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form.
Step 2. As the final step, click here to apply for the Digital drive. This is a mandatory step.
Please Note: Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification. Candidates to apply only once on the above link.
Direct Link for TCS Digital Hiring for 2022 Batch
All Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply for TCS Digital Hiring for 2022 batch by using below Registration link.
Apply Link : Click here
Watch the below video to know the step by step process of TCS Nextstep Registration 2022 :
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :