TCS NQT for 2024 Batch | Exam Date | Exam Pattern | Recruitment Process | Selection Process | TCS Ninja 2024 | TCS Digital Hiring 2024 | TCS Off campus Drive 2024 | Apply Online
Table of Contents
TCS NQT for 2024 Batch : Are you 2024 Graduate?, Waiting for TCS Ninja 2024. TCS is yet to Announce the TCS National Qualifier Test for 2024 Batch Candidates. TCS may Announce the TCS NQT for 2024 Batch in May/June 2023. From Last Few Year TCS NQT for 2023 Batch or 2022 Batch was Delayed due to Covid Situation, but this year TCS Ninja and TCS Digital for 2024 Batch Candidates will be on Time.
visit Fresheropenings.com regularly to get Instant updates for Various Jobs and Off Campus Drive Updates for 2024 Batch Candidates. The Detailed Eligibility, TCS NQT Exam Pattern, Selection Process and Registration Process of TCS off campus Drive for 2024 batch , Apply Link and other details are Discussed in this Article Below.
About TCS : Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As of February 2021, TCS is the largest IT services company in the world by market capitalization.
TCS have been recognized as a Global Top Employer by the Top Employers Institute – one of eight organizations worldwide to have achieved this status. In its assessment of 1,072 companies worldwide in 2016, the Top Employers Institute rated TCS as an exceptional performer across nine core Human Resources (HR) areas: talent strategy, workforce planning, on-boarding, learning and development, performance management, leadership development, career and succession management, compensation and benefits and company culture.
TCS NQT for 2024 Batch Details :
|Exam Name||TCS National Qualifier Test ( TCS NQT 2024)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||May/June 2023|
|Test Date||August/September 2023 onwards|
TCS Ninja for 2024 Batch – Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for TCS Ninja Hiring – YOP 2024:
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks should be 60% or 6 CGPA in Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Students should not have more than 1 active backlog / arrear/ ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process in the highest qualification. If selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Break in education should not be due to extended education (examinations cleared after the time stipulated by the Board / University). Any break in education should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Courses & Discipline: UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc from any specialization offered by the university / college are only eligible to apply
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
TCS NQT 2024 – Selection Process :
The detailed recruitment process for TCS Ninja 2024 and TCS Digital hiring 2024 are discussed below. It consists of following four rounds:
- Online Test – TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT)
- Technical Interview
- Managerial Interview
- HR Interview
TCS NQT 2024 : Exam Pattern
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
It comprises five sections:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)
- Reasoning Ability (30 questions)
- Numerical Ability (26 questions)
- Programming Logic (10 Questions)
- Coding (2 Questions).
Test pattern for TCS Ninja Hiring – Year of Passing 2024 :
|PART A||Cognitive Skills|
|1||Numerical Ability||40 Mins|
|2||Verbal Ability||30 mins|
|3||Reasoning Ability||50 mins|
|1||Programming Logic||15 mins|
|2||Hands-on Coding||45 mins|
|Total Test Duration||180 Mins|
Registration Process for TCS NQT for 2024 Batch ?
TCS has not released the Online Application for TCS NQT for 2024 Batch Candidates yet. However All Interested Candidates are requested to Register on TCS Next step Portal and and get ready for TCS Recruitment 2024 . The Detailed Application Process for Registration on TCS NEXT Step Portal are Explained in this video Below. Kindly Watch the Video and Register yourself at TCS Next step portal. Also Join our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Group for All Top MNCs Job Updates for 2024 Batch.
Note : Join our WhatsApp Group and our Telegram Channel for Various Jobs Updates for 2024 Batch Candidates.
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Notification
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!