TCS Off Campus Hiring 2021 | TCS NQT (Special Edition) | 2019, 2020 Batch | TCS Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 | Across India
TCS Off Campus Hiring 2021 : TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 is scheduled through TCS National Qualifier Test ( NQT – Special Edition ) for B.E, B.Tech , M.E , M.Tech , M.Sc , MCA – 2019 & 2020 batch graduates across the country. The detailed TCS NQT 2021 eligibility Criteria and TCS NQT application process of the TCS Recruitment 2021 for Freshers are given below.
TCS Off Campus Hiring 2021 Details :
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Batch||2019 & 2020 Batch|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||27 February 2021|
|Test Date||10 March 2021|
TCS NQT 2021 Eligibility Criteria :
- Full Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc(All branches)
- 2019 & 2020 batch only
- % Criteria – CGPA of 6 or 60% throughout Academics
- Gap Criteria – Overall Gap(s) in Academics should not exceed beyond 2 years
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature.
- Age should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of taking the test.
Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test, if they have a full-time graduation.
- Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
- Upon clearing the Off Campus Hiring process, you need to be available for joining by March 2021 / April 2021
- You must have all your academic documents readily available (marksheets and provisional/degree certificates)
- In case you have a work experience:
- A) You must provide experience related documents (experience Letter / release letter/ documents where Date of Joining and Date of Release is clearly mentioned) at the time of interview for all the previous organizations.
- B) For the current organization you should be able to produce valid proof of work (Appointment Letter/ Joining Letter/ Last 3 months salary slips) during the interview.
- C) On clearing the Off Campus Hiring process, you must provide Release Letter and Experience certificate from your last organization at the time of joining TCS.
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus 2021?
All Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply for TCS NQT 2021 Special Edition for 2019 batch and 2020 Batch by using below Link. Last date for TCS Off campus 2021 is 27th Feb 2021 and the Test Date for TCS Recruitment 2021 is 10th March 2021
Apply Link : Click here
For More Details : Click here
For any assistance, please reach out to our Helpdesk Team
Email ID – [email protected]; Help Line No – 18002093111 Toll-Free
- TCS NQT Registration End Date: 27 February 2021
- TCS NQT Test Date: 10 March 2021
- TCS Interview Date: will be announced soon