Teradata Hiring: Teradata schedule to hire Associate Test Engineer for 2021. The location of the job is Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Teradata Off Campus Drive are given below.
Table of Contents
Teradata Corporation is a provider of database and analytics-related software, products, and services. The company was formed in 1979 in Brentwood, California, as a collaboration between researchers at Caltech and Citibank’s advanced technology group.
|Job Role:||Associate Test Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Fast-paced, flexible, fun. That describes our work environment… a place to brainstorm with the best data minds, engage customers and surprise yourself with what’s possible, every day.
Qualifications & Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility will be performing feature testing for MLE features on both IFX and cloud platforms
- Understanding the feature specifications early in the development cycle to create test cases in an agile environment.
- Isolating and troubleshooting the problems, providing assistance to the developers in resolving problems related to MLE features and other related components.
- Candidate will be expected to work closely with feature PO and scrum team.
- Able to write Feature / Unit Test cases and automation scripts.
- Should work as part of the Agile scrum team
- Works with project team members, reports to Engineering Manager.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- 0 to 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in R&D based teams
- Scripting skills with Python and Linux OS/Shell Scripting.
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Basic documentation skills
- Basic SQL
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow documented specifications and plans with minimal supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!