Teradata Hiring: Teradata Corporation is a provider of database and analytics-related software, products, and services. The company was formed in 1979 in Brentwood, California, as a collaboration between researchers at Caltech and Citibank’s advanced technology group.
|Job Role:||Associate Test Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
This person will be primarily responsible to understand the overall product/components’ content for any given release.Develop new test assets by mimicing customer centric use cases and validate the product by executing the test assets and triaging the results every day on various Teradata releases.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in CSE/ECE/IT or any core engineering, 0-2 years of test engineering experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Understand how to setup/create test data and data management.
- Work with testing team to develop new flows.
- Provide support in project design, development and deployment activities.
- Develop automated test scenarios and environments for functional testing.
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Co-ordinate with developers/architects to continuously improve performance.
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :