Thomson Reuters Hiring: Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canada-based multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at 333 Bay Street.
Thomson Reuters Hiring:
|Company Name:||Thomson Reuters|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
We are currently seeking entry level candidates to fill the position of Software Engineer in the MIS organization. As a Software Engineer team member, you will:
- Perform product design, system analysis, and implement necessary software changes and enhancements.
- Collaborate with the team’s Software Engineers and Analysts, as well as across teams, to establish requirements and develop solutions.
- Assist Analysts in researching reported issues, verifying bugs, and testing changes for release.
- Document bugs, fixes, and enhancements in the applicable tracking systems.
- Work both independently, and as part of a development team, on various projects of varying size and scope concurrently.
This position requires an individual who can successfully work in a dynamic environment where priorities change based on evolving business needs. Deadline driven project assignments require a motivated professional with excellent adaptability and communication skills.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Java, JBoss, REST, SQL
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :