ThoughtWorks Recruitment for 2022 Batch : Hiring for Freshers as Application Developer With 8.33 LPA Package | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
ThoughtWorks Recruitment for 2022 Batch : ThoughtWorks announce a virtual off Campus Hiring 2022 through ThoughtWorks Official Career Site .Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about ThoughtWorks Hiring 2022 and Apply to the ThoughtWorks Off campus Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about ThoughtWorks Exam 2022, ThoughtWorks Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Thoughtworks is a publicly owned, global technology company with 48 offices in 17 countries. It provides software design and delivery, and tools and consulting services. The company is closely associated with the movement for agile software development, and has contributed to a content of open source products.
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world. Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.
In the late 1980s, Roy Singham founded Singham Business Services as a management consulting company servicing the equipment leasing industry in a Chicago basement. According to Singham, after two-to-three years, Singham started recruiting additional staff and came up with the name Thoughtworks in 1990. Thoughtworks invented the concept of distributed agile and we know how to harness the power of global teams to deliver software excellence at scale. Today, we help our clients create their own path to digital fluency and to build organizational resilience to navigate the future.
ThoughtWorks Recruitment for 2022 Batch Details :
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Pune|
|Last Date||26 June 2022|
ThoughtWorks Recruitment for 2022 Batch Eligibility Criteria :
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/Other graduates
- Women only
- Skills: Java/Ruby/Python/C#/Golang, Microservices, Spring Boot, CI/CD pipelines, Databases.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have 0 to 1 year of professional experience working as a developer
- You understand analysis, design, coding and OO concepts
- You’re willing and able to commit to traveling up to 100% (back home on the weekends) across the US and Canada to help our clients solve their business problems
- You thrive in a collaborative and non-hierarchical environment
- You have a passion for learning and a desire to create meaningful solutions for business problems
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will pair to write clean and iterative code using practices like TDD, SOLID principles, OO design, and pair programming
- You will use continuous delivery practices to improve software delivery speed
- You will work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences for a variety of clients
- Learn, digest and subsequently apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
- Tackle a variety of challenges for clients of all industries, while collaborating with new teammates from diverse backgrounds
- 2 Programming question restricted to Java, Python, Go, C#, and Ruby.
- Take up the test and stand a chance to be a part of this amazing team!
How to Apply for ThoughtWorks Recruitment for 2022 Batch?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to ThoughtWorks Recruitment for 2022 Batch online as soon as possible Before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :