THSTI Walk-in-Interview 2023 : Salary – Rs 31,000 – 1,25,000 Per Month | THSTI Walk-in Drive 2023 | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
THSTI Walk-in-Interview 2023 : THSTI announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page for 2022 and 2023 Batch Freshers Candidates for the Role of Intern. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about THSTI Hiring 2023 and Apply to the THSTI Walk-in Drive 2023 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about THSTI Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About Company : Translational Health Science and Technology Institute is a society registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. It is also an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. THSTI has six intramural centers namely Vaccine & Infectious Disease Research Centre (VIDRC), Pediatric Biology Centre (PBC), Centre for Bio-design & Diagnostics (CBD), Centre for Human Microbial Ecology (CHME), Policy Centre for Biomedical Research (PCBR), and Drug Discovery Research Centre (DDRC).
Vaccine & Infectious Disease Research Centre (VIDRC) is engaged in development of technologies pertaining to prophylaxis, treatment and diagnosis of infections caused by JEV, DENV, HIV, Rotavirus, Mycobaterium tuberculosis, HEV. In 2009, HIV Vaccine Translational Research (HVTR) laboratory was established in collaboration with International AIDS Vaccine Initiative, USA for developing efficient immunogens to be used in immunogenic composition against HIV. The laboratory works in collaboration with the US-based Scripps Research Institute, New York-based Weill Cornell Medical College, Amsterdam-based Academic Medical Center, and Johannesburg-based National Institute of Communicable Diseases.
In collaboration with Department of Biotechnology, Bharat Biotech International Limited, PATH and CHRD-SAS, VIDRC was also engaged in the phase III randomized, double-blind placebo controlled trial to evaluate the non-interference in the immune response of three doses of ORV 116E (Rotavac) to antigens contained in childhood vaccines and to assess the clinical lot consistency of three production lots.
THSTI Walk-in-Interview 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Project Manager / Computer Programmer / DEO|
|Salary||Rs 31,000 – 1,25,000/-|
|Total Vacancies||03 Posts|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||01 & 03 March 2023|
THSTI Walk-in-Interview 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
Project Manager :
- Doctoral Degree in Science or MD or equivalent degree in health sciences with at least three years of post qualification relevant clinical research experience. OR
- Masters in hospital administration with at least four years of post-qualification relevant research experience. OR
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or Life sciences from a recognized University with at least seven years of post-qualification relevant clinical research experience. OR
- MBBS or BDS or equivalent degree in health sciences with at least seven years of post qualification relevant clinical research experience.
- Prior experience in working within a renowned research/academic setting, scientific writing, proficiency in basic computer- and social communication- skills.
Computer Programmer :
- Master’s degree in Computer Application/Information Technology/ Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized Institution/University. OR
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/ Computer Technology/Information Technology or equivalent a recognized Institution/University with two years post qualification experience. OR
- Graduate degree in Computer Science/Information Technology /Computer Application / any discipline from a recognized University with atleast four years of postqualification work experience in data management.
Data Entry Operator : Graduate degree in Computer Science/Information Technology /Computer Application / any discipline from a recognized University with atleast three years of postqualification work experience in data management.
Age Relaxation :
- By five years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- By three years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
- For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories : (i) UR – ten years, ii) OBC – 13 years (iii) SC/ST – 15.
- Age is relaxable for Central Government servants up to five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time-to-time.
- There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
- Project Manager : Rs. 1,25,000/-
- Computer Programmer : Rs. 32,500/-
- Data Entry Operator : Rs. 31,000/-
Selection Process of THSTI Recruitment 2023 :
The selection process includes Walk-in-Written test / Skill test/ Interview.
Documents Required for THSTI Walk-in Interview 2023 :
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the THSTI Off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
How to Apply for THSTI Walk-in Interview 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for THSTI Walk-in Drive 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible Before Last Date.
More details : Click here
- Number of positions may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of interview.
- All results/ notifications will be published on our website. Therefore, the candidates should visit THSTI website regularly.
- All communications will only be made through email.
Interview Dates :
- Project Manager : 01 March 2023
- Computer Programmer / Data Entry Operator : 03 March 2023
NCR Biotech Science Cluster,
Faridabad – 121 001.
THSTI Walk-in Interview 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for THSTI Walk-in Drive 2023?
To apply for the THSTI Walk-in Drive 2023 , you have to check the official site of THSTI or https://fresheropenings.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide THSTI Walk-in Interview 2023 ?
Yes, Fresheropenings.com provides THSTI Walk-in Interview 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the THSTI Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :