Titan Recruitment: Titan Company Limited is an Indian luxury products company that mainly manufactures fashion accessories such as jewellery, watches and eyewear.
|Job Role:||DevOps Engineer Intern – Graduate 2022|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Understanding of OS concepts, kernel, interrupts, native libraries etc
- Understanding of OS process scheduling concepts
- Basic knowledge of DNS
- Protocol level understanding of TCP / UDP
- Deep understanding of OSI stack
- Basic understanding of Routing concepts
- Knowledge of Network layer security
- Knowledge of secure architectures
- Basic RDBMS knowledge▪ Query optimization
- RDBMS tuning
- Replication and Clustering
- RDBMS Scalability
(5) System Administration
- Basic Unix commands and shell operation (including grep, awk, sed, regex and shell / perl scripting)
(6) System Design
- Experience with algorithms and data structures, ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
Problem-solving / Programming skills:-
- Understand and dissect complex problems quicklyUnderstand trade-offs between space / time complexity
- Come up with solutions with minimal space / time complexityReasonably mathematically savvyFamiliarity with graph theory, graph traversals etc
- Passionate about problem solving and troubleshooting
- Delivery oriented. Delivers on time and doesn’t let anything fall through the cracks. Research driven. Keen to measure and use data to aid decision making
- Good fellow worker. Can forge excellent working relationships with other teams.
- Good communicatorHumilityAgile
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Role details and responsibilities:-
- Titan is looking for a talented individual to join our Development Operation team.
- You will play an important role in designing, building and running our globally distributed infrastructure stack and platforms.
What is the Job like:-
- Automate provisioning, infrastructure, and code deployment by leveraging the latest in configuration management tools and containers
- Architect and design solutions for various infrastructure components
- Acts as the single point of contact for development and product teams as the primary subject matter expert within Production Engineering and operations
- Write comprehensive API to integrate infrastructure modules with various other components across the operational groups
- Works independently with little guidance to ensure operational requirements (reliability, availability, scalability, performance, capacity etc.) are met, and recommends operational improvements to them
- Responsible for proactively setup monitoring and ensuring all issues are addressed and resolved in a timely and robust fashion
- Write custom monitoring plugins to collect and monitor the application metrics
- Works with others or independently on projects medium to high complexity with minimal or no cross team alignment needs
- Participate in Production Operations, Oncalls etc and troubleshoot and fix production outages , performance issues etc in our AWS/Linux infrastructure stack
- Build and maintain internal dashboard to automate to increase the productivity
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!