Trelleborg Hiring: Trelleborg AB is a global engineering group focused on polymer technology, with headquarters in Trelleborg, Sweden, with approximately 24,000 employees, and with yearly revenue of 34 billion SEK.
Table of Contents
|Company Name:||Trelleborg India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Experience/Batch:||0 – 1 year|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on TSS’ product offerings.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance scalable Java web applications.
- Understand the client requirements and prepare technical artefacts.
- Work with team members on integration and application deployment.
- Interact with cross-functional groups including product manager, customer support and marketing to develop new functionality and support existing customers.
- Work with cross-functional teams, Analysts, Business, and the team to create a compelling application with great user experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- BE or Equivalent degree (CS preferred) from a reputed institute.
- Solid skills in Java / Apache / Tomcat
- Frameworks – Spring, Hibernate
- JUnit Unit testing framework
- Strong understanding of relational databases (Oracle, SQL server, MySQL, Postgres)
- 0-1 Years Experience with DevOps (dev/stg/prod) and source code repository (GIT, SVN, etc)
- Skills in debugging, profiling (CPU, memory, DB connections), root cause analysis
- Adheres to development, SLA deadlines and schedules
- Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards and best practices
- Should be able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Integration Testing of the Release Tasks
- Should be able to work on both Front-end and Back-end part of the applications
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications, and environments.
- 0-1 Years Experience working in Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid environments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate, collaborate effectively at both technical and non-technical level.
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!