Trelleborg Hiring: Trelleborg AB is a global engineering group focused on polymer technology, with headquarters in Trelleborg, Sweden, with approximately 24,000 employees, and with yearly revenue of 34 billion SEK.
|Company Name:||Trelleborg India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Experience/Batch:||0 – 1 year|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on TSS’ product offerings.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance scalable Java web applications.
- Understand the client requirements and prepare technical artefacts.
- Work with team members on integration and application deployment.
- Interact with cross-functional groups including product manager, customer support and marketing to develop new functionality and support existing customers.
- Work with cross-functional teams, Analysts, Business, and the team to create a compelling application with great user experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- BE or Equivalent degree (CS preferred) from a reputed institute.
- Solid skills in Java / Apache / Tomcat
- Frameworks – Spring, Hibernate
- JUnit Unit testing framework
- Strong understanding of relational databases (Oracle, SQL server, MySQL, Postgres)
- 0-1 Years Experience with DevOps (dev/stg/prod) and source code repository (GIT, SVN, etc)
- Skills in debugging, profiling (CPU, memory, DB connections), root cause analysis
- Adheres to development, SLA deadlines and schedules
- Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards and best practices
- Should be able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Integration Testing of the Release Tasks
- Should be able to work on both Front-end and Back-end part of the applications
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications, and environments.
- 0-1 Years Experience working in Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid environments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate, collaborate effectively at both technical and non-technical level.
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :