Tyfone Recruitment 2021: Tyfone schedule to hire for the role of DevOps Engineer- Fresher for 2021. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Tyfone Off Campus Drive are given below.
At Tyfone, we understand that an elegant, engaging, intuitive user experience is the minimum requirement for any digital banking provider in today’s market. What differentiates us is our unwavering commitment to exceptional collaboration and communication. We consider each customer a true partner and place the highest value on every relationship.
Tyfone Recruitment 2021:
|Company Name:||Tyfone Inc.|
|Job Role:||DevOps Engineer- Fresher|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Knowledge of at least one of these tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
- Experience with continuous integration(Jenkins, CircleCI), continuous delivery and enterprise DevOps concepts
- Logging, monitoring and alerting tools like Nagios or Dynatrace
- Strong problems solving skills
- Good understanding of operating system concepts – Linux
- Knowledge in scripting languages like Python or Perl and shell scripting
- Knowledge in build tools like Ant Maven and Gradle
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Good to have:-
- Good to have knowledge in Apache, Tomcat server administration.
- Knowledge VMWare, Virtualbox, Vagrant, and Containerization concepts.
- Knowledge in cloud-based systems.
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will provide support to improve the efficiency of the development community and its build processes by developing build scripts and tools that will further enhance the developer experience.
- Tyfone is looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented DevOps Engineer to join the Tyfone growing team.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to work in a dynamic and complex software build environment and enjoys optimizing build environments for speed and reliability.
- Maintain and support build and continuous integration system and tools necessary to build, integrate, test a software system that spans multiple hardware platforms
- Automate the compilation, continuous integration, testing, packaging, and distribution of our software
- Develop ad-hoc tools and scripts to automate build environment and deployments
- Setting up and maintaining monitoring & alert systems for servers
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
Tyfone Off-Campus Drive 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Tyfone Recruitment 2021, they may apply for this post by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click Here