Ubisoft Recruitment: Ubisoft schedule to hire Intern IT Support for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Pune. The details for Ubisoft hiring process are provided below.
Table of Contents
Ubisoft Entertainment SA is a French video game company headquartered in the Montreuil suburb of Paris with several development studios across the world. Its video game franchises include Rayman, Raving Rabbids, Prince of Persia, Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, and the Tom Clancy’s series.
|Job Role:||IT Support Intern|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
This job position is to provide technical support to Ubisoft staff of Mumbai and Pune office on using their IT equipment’s. Be responsible for the evaluation, installation and maintenance of staff’s computer hardware, software, networks and associated peripherals. Moreover, the person also participates in IT projects to improve users’ productivity.
1. Provide technical support on Desktop facilities
1.1Setup and support a variety of computer hardware, software, networks and associated peripherals, including hardware and software installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrade.
1.2 Determine source and nature of computer malfunction using diagnostic and application software. Adjust, repair and resolve hardware and software problems, referring more complex networking problems to network administrators or supervisor.
1.3 Respond to requests for computer assistance from staffs experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking; respond to inquiries concerning systems operation and other computer related technologies; respond to priority incidents as needed
1.4 Answer user’s query and service requests in the ticketing system
1.5 Document and assess problems, resolving them independently or routing them as needed
1.6 In coordination with network administrators, assist with network software deployment and problem troubleshooting
1.7 Provide follow up and progress updates to the users.
1.8 Provide introductory training and support on new hardware and software to staffs
1.9 Utilize a good working knowledge of the operating systems and of on-line applications to provide users with uninterrupted support whenever possible
1.10 Adhere to schedule for on-site desktop support
1.11 Occasionally provide work guidance or orientation for non-routine procedures/policies
1.12 Test and evaluate new client-side hardware/software
1.13 Participate in establishment of the benchmark manufacturing workstations
1.14 Recommend and perform upgrades on hardware and software systems to ensure longevity
1.15 Perform additional functions incidental to computer support activities
1.16 Keep an eye on new computer technology.
1.17 Assess functional need to determine specifications for purchases
1.18 Follow standards & procedures defined by the global IT group
1.19 Assist in IT asset management
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
2. Participates in Desktop projects/tasks
2.1 Assist senior teammates in completion of projects.
2.2 Completes desktop related projects/tasks as assigned
Required Skills :
The ideal candidate will be friendly, resourceful, reliable, independent and interested in helping people become more productive with their technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a computer-related field
- Good at English speaking and writing skill.
- 0 to 1 years of desktop supporting experience in a 100+ users environment
- Knowledge of Cisco switches and routers, and in the configuration of IOS
- Knowledge of O365 and related products
- Knowledge of WAN acceleration technologies
- Knowledge of Wireless technologies
- Familiar with Microsoft based products
- Strong Knowledge of Operating System Windows 10, Macintosh and Linux will be advantage.
- Broad functional knowledge of desktop computer hardware and networking principle and system administration
- Basic knowledge of Desktop management
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work activities, being good team player.
- Strong Learning capability and commit to self-development
- Core competency & Associated behaviors for the job
- Always think and act with the customer in mind – Understand customer
Ubisoft Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Ubisoft Recruitment 2021, they may apply by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!