Ucertify Recruitment 2020: Ucertify invites all the applicants for the job post as Technical Content Writer. The detailed eligibility and Process of applying to the course further Given below in the article.
About The Company: So uCertify is Transforming the Education Industry With its Innovative And Interactive Learning Platform. Also, it’s Headquartered in Livermore, CA, uCertify creates highly engaging, flexible, cloud-based, and device-enabled learning platform and tools designed to meet the needs of both faculty and students. Moreover, Our mantra to “LEARN SMARTER, NOT HARDER”. our Prep Engine reflects this philosophy where you can start learning within a minute without trying to figure out the software.
Ucertify Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Technical Content Writer|
|Probation/Training Period||4 Months|
|Salary||3 – 3 LPA|
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
– So We are looking for Technical Writer & Item Writers to write well crafted uCertify courses and test prep questions (items).
– However, You will join a team of talented writers and course designers who work collaboratively to produce courses and exam preparation solutions used by millions of students and teachers worldwide.
– Produce high-quality courses and test prep items.
Skill Set Required:
– Firstly, Strong working knowledge of Networking (Cisco)
– Secondly, Strong working knowledge of Security (includes Hacking and Cybersecurity)
– Thirdly, Strong working knowledge of Operating Systems (Linux, Windows)
– Fourthly, Strong working knowledge of Cloud, Virtualization, and Infrastructure (AWS, Vmware, Azure)
– So, you should have Strong working knowledge of Project/Business Management (ITIL, PMP, CBAP)
– Also, Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
– Moreover, Excellent written skills and experience in technical writing of software documentation or test prep items.
– Also, Excellent attention to details and eyes for details.
– Last, University degree in IT, Computer Science or technical certifications are highly preferred.
– Telephonic Round
– Technical Round
– HR Round
How to Apply for Ucertify Off Campus Drive?
So All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Jobs by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: First Click on Step 1 Link & Complete the Step First and Then Go for Step 2.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Also, You must be interested in: INCEDO Off Campus Drive 2020 for Software Engineer Trainees |