Unacademy Recruitment: Unacademy schedule to hire QA Engineer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bangalore. The details for Unacademy hiring process are provided below.
Table of Contents
Unacademy is India’s largest online learning app. Our Mission and impact is to Democratise access to high quality Jobs for everyone via the Relevel Platform.
|Company Name:||Unacademy India|
|Job Role:||QA Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
We are looking for a QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches and Experience breakages of the product.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Involved with design, implementation, Automation and Release Management QA activities
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies, bugs, Experience Breakages
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Understand the requirements for features clearly by understanding the core objective / problem the feature is trying to solve , the effect of a feature on the operations team and Customers, etc .
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Create Test Plans and derive User flows by understanding new products through discussions, PRDs and Mock ups.
- Schedule and Analyze the Automation Tests
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- 0-2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer in Product Based Companies
- Hands on experience in Developing, Documenting and Executing Test cases manually and generated Automation Scripts using Selenium.
- Experience in working with web technologies like of HTML, XML, JSON, JQuery, and CSS.
- Experience in developing the features, scenarios, step definitions for BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and TDD (Test Driven Development) using Cucumber, Gherkin.
- Basic understanding of Rest APIs and usage of Postman(Any other equivalent tool) for API automation testing .
- Able to work under a highly agile environment and the ability to work in a cross-functional environment. Effectively able to work as a team member as well as independently.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/, B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Science(ISE / IT /EC /) Engineering or an equivalent UG or PG degree related field
Unacademy Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Unacademy Recruitment 2021, they may apply for Unacademy recruitment process by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!