Volvo Off Recruitment 2022 : Hiring for Freshers With 10 LPA Package | Registration Link Available | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Volvo Off Recruitment 2022 : : Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022 announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Volvo Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Volvo Off Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Volvo Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Volvo Cars is a Swedish multinational manufacturer of luxury vehicles headquartered in Torslanda, Gothenburg. The company manufactures SUVs, station wagons, and sedans. The company’s main marketing arguments are safety and its Swedish heritage and design. Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport and infrastructure solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. We are committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Our headquarter is located in Gothenburg, Sweden, and our shares are listed on Nasdaq in Stockholm, Sweden.
The Volvo Group is a Swedish multinational manufacturing corporation headquartered in Gothenburg. While its core activity is the production, distribution and sale of trucks, buses and construction equipment, Volvo also supplies marine and industrial drive systems and financial services. The Volvo Group is a Swedish multinational manufacturing corporation headquartered in Gothenburg. While its core activity is the production, distribution and sale of trucks, buses and construction equipment, Volvo also supplies marine and industrial drive systems and financial services. Volvo Cars announced that it would be a fully electric brand by 2030. In June 2021, Volvo Cars and Swedish battery developer and manufacturer Northvolt announced the intention to establish a 50/50 joint venture consisting of a battery gigafactory and research and development (R&D) center.
Volvo Off Recruitment 2022 Details :
|Salary CTC||Rs. 7.5 – 10LPA|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Volvo Off Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Volvo Hiring freshers
- BE/B.Tech specialized in Electronics, Computer Science &
- 2021 Pass out batch with no active backlogs
- 65% throughout X, XII & Graduation
- Follows the software development lifecycle
- Responsible for capturing additional detail information needed for the implementation and testing of the software units
- Participates in estimation and planning of development, deployment and operation activities.
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Selection Process :
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: First their will be one online test and those who clear first-round virtual interviews will be conducted for them. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo the Volvo online test.
How to apply for Volvo Off Recruitment 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for Volvo Off Recruitment 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible Before Last Date.
Apply Link: Click here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :